PDA

View Full Version : BizHub 223 trouble code C6751

Custom Search

copyman
01-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Has anyone ever seen a BizHub 223 intermittently throws a C6751 trouble code when first powered on or coming out of low power mode. Doesn't happen all the time.

If you touch "continue operation" it will isolate scanner, then if you turn main switch off and on it will go right to ready and work fine until next time it is turned off on. Then you have to go through that procedure again.

I tried everything in the service manual except swap boards. Didn't see anything on the K/M knowledge base. When I googled it the only model that came up with that code was the C200.

As a last resort is there a way to have the machine NOT go into low power mode or sleep mode?

Thanks in advance

srvctec
01-02-2016, 12:56 AM
Haven't seen this code that I remember on these models yet.

Well, if you have the service manual, it's in there how to enable the option to turn off sleep mode. Page I-211 in the latest manual dated 2014/01/27.

copyman
01-02-2016, 01:17 AM
Thanks srvtech I didn't see that but if I read correctly it will still go to sleep after 48 hrs. Wonder if that is 48 hrs from last time used?

LOl, thinking I will be at customer's office resetting the error code after any 3 day holiday weekends :(

Update,

I tried various low power / sleep settings and it will throw code when powering on, coming out of a sleep or power save modes. Not all the time but fairly consistent.

Thanks again

kmguy
01-02-2016, 04:36 AM
Kind of had the same issuing. SSD & MFP boards were replaced, did update FW with no change ...as a quick fix, KM recommended turning off energy save mode as well. works okay now.
should have turned off energy save first.:confused:

copyman
03-15-2016, 01:51 PM
Have another Biz 223 doing the same thing, C6751 every morning, customer has to turn off and on to clear code then good for rest of day. I swapped the CCD unit (this stopped code on another 223 with same issue) but this machine still throwing code every morning after coming out of sleep mode even with a different CCD unit.

I find it hard to believe that I have seen this same code with 3 different machines and nothing is on K/M knowledge base. It has to be a common issue for me to see it 3 times in a few months. Seems to only happen with the Biz 223 series.

Thanks in advance for any help

Custom Search