PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica c280 extra sensor plug or not on paper feed tray1

Custom Search

Scarekrow
01-04-2016, 03:35 PM
Hi,

Have just taken a tray 1 feed unit from my spare machine c280 to replace one in the field, funny thing is the one I took off has an extra sensor plug, so I put the one I brought on the machine plugging the only plug in and tested it and it worked ok, at the time I wondered why is there a spare female plug on the machine with no plug on the pf unit to put in and still it works ok, so when I got back I checked the machine I took it off, sure enought there is no ectra plug on my machine, only a hole in the frame where one might go, but this paper feed wont work with it so I rang tech, they said I might have a 220 with a 280 cover, so I checked the machine s/no. with the stickers all said the same no. took off the back to see if there was a plug that might have been popped in, nothing there whats going on??

allan
01-04-2016, 03:49 PM
Jip. I encountered the problem from another angle. Its done on even some on the later models where there seems to be added sensors!
Why I am not exactly sure. There is a annoying sensor that got added on the B42 machines, it sits in the vertical convenience and will get coated with paper dust.

Custom Search