PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C550 - blank screen

Custom Search

Jessetech
01-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Hello Guy's hope everyone had a good and safe new year's......well first problem of the year No display on control panel, blue & orange light steady, 2-3 fans come on but nothing....I checked dc-control connections, swapped memory dims, measured voltage,....is this NVRAM issue,? and does anyone have one?

habik
01-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Well. I hope you did press in the power switch on the side of the panel and tried trouble reset.

Do the keypad buttons respond with sound?

I'd check the power supply if it has all the voltages that it requires as per circuit diagram and if it does, then I would check if the juice is coming all the way to the control panel, PRCB, MFPB and If it does then try replacing the control panel if you have one spare.

Disconnecting finisher and ADF and side deck if it has one to eliminate any short to ground in these options.

Other than that...gonna be expenisve.

Good luck.

Jessetech
01-05-2016, 08:54 PM
yeah checked all voltages, pressed utility meanwhile powerup and nothing no hr glass nothing, buttons do not respond no sound...yeah I think it's a parts machine, just incase you need anything, I think drums are nearly out, but the rest is ours, if anyone needs something....thanks for the reply

Zackuth
01-06-2016, 02:05 PM
This happened to me, I think it was the main board that went out. Had to relpace the board and reload firmware. Reloading the firmware was an adventure in itself.

allan
01-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Jip if lights, fuser and fans come on and not much else it's probably the MFBP.
I would still first swop the control panel and test the PSU.

Custom Search