PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 163

Custom Search

zaza
01-05-2016, 06:32 PM
hello all technician friends ...we have Bizhub 163 ...if we chose in the box paper A3 it is not ...always he affiched B5..l clean all detector but never pls how l can do it ?

blackcat4866
01-05-2016, 11:59 PM
May I assume that you are having some sort of a problem with paper size detection? The next question is: Is it detecting the original incorrectly, or is it detecting the copy paper in the paper tray incorrectly? =^..^=

Hansoon
01-06-2016, 04:31 AM
If not a sheet of paper is tucked behind the tray pushing the sensor arms then I presume the little frame which carries the sensors got bend. This happens when the machine is being transported and something comes under the machine.

Hans

zaza
01-06-2016, 08:22 AM
May I assume that you are having some sort of a problem with paper size detection? The next question is: Is it detecting the original incorrectly, or is it detecting the copy paper in the paper tray incorrectly? =^..^=
yes correctly .....cause if l chose A4 size paper the machine know this size ..but if l put the A3 paper the machine red B5 ....also l clean and controlled the detection contector size paper ..it's good ...any other idea .

blackcat4866
01-06-2016, 08:37 PM
yes correctly .....cause if l chose A4 size paper the machine know this size ..but if l put the A3 paper the machine red B5 ....also l clean and controlled the detection contector size paper ..it's good ...any other idea .

You didn't answer my question. Is it an original size detection issue or a copy paper size detection issue? Do you understand the difference? =^..^=

zaza
01-06-2016, 09:40 PM
You didn't answer my question. Is it an original size detection issue or a copy paper size detection issue? Do you understand the difference? =^..^=
it's copy paper size detection issue...this is problems .

Custom Search