PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub Pro C5501 toner splatters

Custom Search

barnstormer285
01-08-2016, 04:42 AM
Hi,

I recently aquired this printer second hand and it has printed well for about 3 months then about a month ago it started to splater toner onto the page in the top right part of the page almost like it wasnt cleaning the transfer belt fully, as it was splatering before it went through the imaging drums(i.e. if it was a big splater the image would dissapear about a 1/16 of an inch around the splater.)

So I talked with a ex printer technician and he has replaced the transfer belt the cleaning blade for the belt and the 4 color drums (as they were becoming damaged with this). the issue is now happening less, but its still very noticeable in our card prints and im loosing faith in my friends ability to help with the situation. (i have worked on alot of laser printers myself so im comfortable with working on this one but i have no idea where to start. im more of an hp man myself but i needed a production class machine for my work)

attached is a scan (not from the bizhub as thats another thing im investagating on a seprate thread) of a blank copy to show what its outputing
http://puu.sh/mnHuo/9c69f92368.jpg

Thanks for your help
Jeff

Custom Search