PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C253

Custom Search

glenbennett
01-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Hello
I installed a C253 and programed the IP address I pinged to computer and it found the machine, however when I input the IP address into the URL I cannot find the webpage of the machine, can you help me to find the webpage?

Thank You
Glen Bennett

emujo
01-11-2016, 09:05 PM
If SSL is on you will need to use https://ipaddress
Another option is HTTP server is disabled through the control panel admin/network settings
Try a different browser, Firefox may be seeing "weak Delfi-Huffman" key (no points deducted for spelling please)
SSL Cert, if on may be corrupt. A network init and HDD format (logical) may help.
Ping the IP address with the cable disconnected..If you still get a reply then you have a duplicate IP. Emujo

copier addict
01-12-2016, 01:58 AM
Use Firefox browser. IE and chrome don't work very well with this series of machine.

richmods
01-12-2016, 10:08 PM
Use Firefox browser. IE and chrome don't work very well with this series of machine.

IE will work, you have to add the copier IP to compatibility view under tools>>>>compatibility view>>>>type the IP in the 1st field then hit add. The page will refresh automatically and should display the copier login page.

copier addict
01-13-2016, 02:30 PM
IE will work, you have to add the copier IP to compatibility view under tools>>>>compatibility view>>>>type the IP in the 1st field then hit add. The page will refresh automatically and should display the copier login page.

Yes, but way easier to just install firefox once and never have to worry about it again. Just my two cents. Besides, firefox is smoother and less spying than the other choices.

richmods
01-18-2016, 09:31 PM
Yes, but way easier to just install firefox once and never have to worry about it again. Just my two cents. Besides, firefox is smoother and less spying than the other choices.

agree 100%. I do however have clients that only have IE on their machine and are not allowed to download anything to their pc due to company IT policy.

ChrissyG
01-18-2016, 10:35 PM
Upgrade the firmware of the machine that works for me

Custom Search