PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C7000 Big Black Problem!!!!

Custom Search

tinto89
01-14-2016, 09:56 AM
Hi guys!
I have a problem that haunts me!!
I had about 2 c7000 who I replaced the dev.unit K and the problem disappeared.
Now there is a third c7000 (c7000 always) that had the problem in question...great...I replace the dev. unit K and actually the problem is resolved.
After 5k click back problem!!! shit...I think of a dev. K faulty unit and replace it with another new...and the problem disappears. :)
Now it's been a bit of time and always about 5k click and returned yet!!!! :( :( I attach some pictures.
ps.it is a problem to transfers?It states that the first time that happened to me I tried, before replacing the dev.unit k, to change the kit transfer belt, drum, charging without solving the problem.
It states that even if you replace the developer K the fault disappears only to return always after about 5k click!!!!
I hope you can help me! thanks and sorry for my bad english...i'm italian.

Tech Helpdesk
01-14-2016, 11:02 AM
Hi guys!
Now there is a third c7000 (c7000 always) that had the problem in question...great...I replace the dev. unit K and actually the problem is resolved.
After 5k click back problem!!! shit...I think of a dev. K faulty unit and replace it with another new...and the problem disappears. :)
Now it's been a bit of time and always about 5k click and returned yet!!!! :( :( I attach some pictures.
ps.it is a problem to transfers?It states that the first time that happened to me I tried, before replacing the dev.unit k, to change the kit transfer belt, drum, charging without solving the problem.
It states that even if you replace the developer K the fault disappears only to return always after about 5k click!!!!

Hi there

Try spacing both edges3170831709 of the drum with tape. This normally fixes the problem.

silviux
01-14-2016, 12:58 PM
Concordo, un'altra soluzione è quella di mettere un giro di scotch sui collari del gruppo di sviluppo, ottieni lo stesso risultato ovvero allontani il gruppo di sviluppo dal tamburo.

Buon lavoro
Try spacing both edges3170831709 of the drum with tape. This normally fixes the problem.[/QUOTE]

tinto89
01-14-2016, 04:35 PM
Concordo, un'altra soluzione è quella di mettere un giro di scotch sui collari del gruppo di sviluppo, ottieni lo stesso risultato ovvero allontani il gruppo di sviluppo dal tamburo.

Buon lavoro
Try spacing both edges3170831709 of the drum with tape. This normally fixes the problem.[/QUOTE]

thanks guys I try and I'll know
I see quite convinced :) and I hope works :)

silviux hai pm :)

roberto.bertolani
01-14-2016, 08:01 PM
Ciao, sul sito a noi dedicato km o Develop esiste un bollettino n° 21 del 18/11/2014 che spiega alla lettera come risolvere il problema.

Buon Lavoro

lucky13
01-15-2016, 05:58 AM
Hi guys!

drums made in Malaysia all had wrong adjustments and were too close to dev unit the china ones were correct if you have a Malaysian drum with a green dot sticker on box then they are the fixed ones hope this helps

LinxTech
02-17-2016, 11:15 AM
Did this solve your problem?

tinto89
07-29-2016, 11:03 AM
Did this solve your problem?
yes yes :) solved...
very thanks

Custom Search