PDA

View Full Version : Konica C220 - Email subject

Custom Search

jonbonse
01-19-2016, 08:05 PM
Hi All

I have a used KM C220 with someone else's company name in the subject line when you scan and send emails from it.

When I log onto the copier via explorer as administrator, the email subject line is blank!

Please can anyone help me clear this old company name?

Thanks

emujo
01-19-2016, 08:49 PM
Admin/Administrator Machine Settings/Admin address and Machine address. Subject line has nothing to do with from address. You can always do a network init to clear this info out though. Emujo

jonbonse
01-19-2016, 08:56 PM
Admin/Administrator Machine Settings/Admin address and Machine address. Subject line has nothing to do with from address. You can always do a network init to clear this info out though. Emujo

its not the 'from' address that's the problem, it's the subject line of the email (or the message it puts in the email subject line)...............

emujo
01-19-2016, 09:08 PM
31754Subject line info is programmed through the public user, not admin...Emujo

EarthKmTech
01-19-2016, 10:58 PM
the current settings have been saved as default in scan mode - even if you change the subject in pswc it will stay as it was set previously at the panel. Change it in scan mode once corrected and then re-save the current settings as default.

Had this yesterday and was reminded of this quirk.

jonbonse
01-20-2016, 12:54 PM
the current settings have been saved as default in scan mode - even if you change the subject in pswc it will stay as it was set previously at the panel. Change it in scan mode once corrected and then re-save the current settings as default.

Had this yesterday and was reminded of this quirk.

Thanks!

How do I save as default once changed?

JDR
01-26-2016, 01:31 PM
scan/fax mode -> communication settings -> email settings -> subject -> write yours. -> "close" ->
utilty/counter -> user settings -> scan/fax settings -> default scan/fax settings -> current setting -> "OK"

emujo
01-26-2016, 08:24 PM
scan/fax mode -> communication settings -> email settings -> subject -> write yours. -> "close" ->
utilty/counter -> user settings -> scan/fax settings -> default scan/fax settings -> current setting -> "OK"

Good answer...think I'm going to like JDR...Emujo

Custom Search