PDA

View Full Version : Waste toner leak

Custom Search

EarthKmTech
01-20-2016, 10:19 AM
Customer: I have no idea how that happened.

lilleputte
01-20-2016, 10:28 AM
oh dear :confused:

occus
01-20-2016, 11:29 AM
Oh yess... :D really spooky
Yesterday i had a customer who turn the wastetonerbox...

By the way error C2204 bizhub c452 "failure to turn wastetoner motor" it is normaly dependign on a not easy driving box, but now i have a machine with this issue wich returns and returns. What is your experience? have you changed the motor often?

Cookr
01-20-2016, 02:43 PM
Oh yess... :D really spooky
Yesterday i had a customer who turn the wastetonerbox...

By the way error C2204 bizhub c452 "failure to turn wastetoner motor" it is normaly dependign on a not easy driving box, but now i have a machine with this issue wich returns and returns. What is your experience? have you changed the motor often?

Motor Doesn't look to hard to change but I had this code coming up a few days ago what I did was took off left side cover made sure the motor was working first of all, then cleaned all the gears up and made sure the two sensors were clean in the front under the waste toner box, also make sure the lever is spinning under the waste toner when it is being engaged, Ive had them break before also. Good luck

allan
01-20-2016, 03:55 PM
Its always found that way.

Check for a footprint even a fingerprint.
Or look on the suspect's shoes in the seams.
Its difficult to get away clean on this one.

copier tech
01-20-2016, 09:03 PM
Nice to see the customer made no atempt to clean it up, just ignored it & call the engineer!

matthewr88
01-20-2016, 10:27 PM
WOW, did you tell them it shouldn't reqiure force

cant work out how to change, ill just yank on it really hard

my moneys on middle management upwards

blackcat4866
01-21-2016, 12:20 AM
It sorta reminds me of a location in which the maintenance man accidentally spilled some loose toner when emptying trash cans. After that he would dump the waste can over the copier before removing the trash. After two such service calls, it became necessary to remove every dirty towel, every empty toner cartridge, any boxes of used PM parts after service. Jerk.:p

D_L_P
01-21-2016, 02:13 AM
I'll bet that was fun to clean up.
The other day I told a customer they could get a waste toner from the mailroom where they kept the regular toner she said "why would I have to put waste toner in the machine?"

jakani
01-21-2016, 04:34 PM

technician : that happens when you try to print or copy currency ! FBI are coming anyway

Custom Search