PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C308 initial fax issues

Custom Search

progoffice
01-21-2016, 02:43 PM
Just a heads up. I've installed two C308 machines with the optional fax system on board. On both installs (different customers), I had initial fax problems where the fax TX would immediately fail once a connection was established. I called Konica and they did admit that this was an issue and gave me some things to try. They first had me do the fax file format several times. This didn't work. I then re-initialized the fax system. Following the re-initialization, I was able to fax like normal. This is a pretty easy fix, but was never an issue with the previous two fax cards that came before this one. I would love to hear if any others have experienced this issue or if I'm the only one. Thanks!

MILLER4157
01-21-2016, 03:11 PM
Konica will also warranty the boards. I have had several fk-508 units fail on send or not allow off-hook. After fax file format and initialization they would work for a day or two [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emujo
01-21-2016, 03:17 PM
When you do the fax init the message that it was done successfully is missing the last few characters. We were told to perform the init repeatedly until the entire message was displayed. Some would take 3-4 attempts. Emujo

progoffice
01-21-2016, 06:04 PM
The other thing I notice on these things, is when doing an On Hook dial, there is a very slow and delayed tone response when dialing the number. Anyone else notice this?

Custom Search