PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 750 toner open door

Custom Search

cristian
01-25-2016, 08:08 PM
Bizhub 750.How can i make copies with the toner door open, to be able to block the toner admision? I know that after i give start to a number of copies and then i open the toner door, the copies will get out ok. But i need that the toner door should stay permanently open....a deepswich or something..

Cookr
01-26-2016, 01:51 PM
Not sure why you would need the door permanently open but you can just cheat the door switch with a folded piece of paper or something.

emujo
01-26-2016, 03:20 PM
Been awhile, but I seem to remember that the 750/751 could run with the toner door open...Adding toner on the fly was a necessity for these MFPs in print shops. Not really sure what you are trying to accomplish. Emujo (Deepswitch..LOL)

cristian
01-27-2016, 09:45 AM
Lets explain:
i have buy a B750 and the buyer told me that i not need to change the developer for a very long period of time.The settings were modify- dipsw 5 (1 and 2 to 1)and 27 - 2 and 3 (not very sure but i will look if needed).Also i use for this machine a -for use toner DI 551 (who contain 5-7% developer). It tooks aprx 100 copies to fix the correct amount of developer(removing or adding 20-50 grams) and cleaning the machine. When the machine leak some toner at the ends of the transfer guiding plate i make 5-10 black copies or i remove 20 grams of developer when i clean under the drum- but this is heappened very rarely (at aprox 2oooo copies).I have made with the actual developer arround 600000 copies without replacing the developer.
The toner consumption is with 20% greater, but it give more comfort because it not gives me so many reading error codes. Of course i change the drum each 250000 copies with the 40 USD chinese ones. The problem is that i do the toner admision manualy - pushing with the screwdriver the locker of the toner door- when the copy became to be a little bit lighter. The toner door is permanently open and i dont have any problems in doing copies or prints.So i start the same thing with another B750, but because the toner door is open i give the print or the copy command with the door closed and when the job start i open the door to block the toner admision during the job, some inconfortable operation. So how can i block the toner admision (with the toner door) and having not any problem to do some copies or prints? It must be something , a dipsw or a sw who do this...
In conclusion:- at the first machine i give the command to make copies or prints and the machine starts without problem with the toner door open, even if on the screen appears the announcement that the toner door is open.
-at the second machine , i give the command to make copies and the machine ask me to close the door and does not print or copy untill i close the door.

copier addict
01-27-2016, 05:47 PM
Lets explain:
i have buy a B750 and the buyer told me that i not need to change the developer for a very long period of time.The settings were modify- dipsw 5 (1 and 2 to 1)and 27 - 2 and 3 (not very sure but i will look if needed).Also i use for this machine a -for use toner DI 551 (who contain 5-7% developer). It tooks aprx 100 copies to fix the correct amount of developer(removing or adding 20-50 grams) and cleaning the machine. When the machine leak some toner at the ends of the transfer guiding plate i make 5-10 black copies or i remove 20 grams of developer when i clean under the drum- but this is heappened very rarely (at aprox 2oooo copies).I have made with the actual developer arround 600000 copies without replacing the developer.
The toner consumption is with 20% greater, but it give more comfort because it not gives me so many reading error codes. Of course i change the drum each 250000 copies with the 40 USD chinese ones. The problem is that i do the toner admision manualy - pushing with the screwdriver the locker of the toner door- when the copy became to be a little bit lighter. The toner door is permanently open and i dont have any problems in doing copies or prints.So i start the same thing with another B750, but because the toner door is open i give the print or the copy command with the door closed and when the job start i open the door to block the toner admision during the job, some inconfortable operation. So how can i block the toner admision (with the toner door) and having not any problem to do some copies or prints? It must be something , a dipsw or a sw who do this...
In conclusion:- at the first machine i give the command to make copies or prints and the machine starts without problem with the toner door open, even if on the screen appears the announcement that the toner door is open.
-at the second machine , i give the command to make copies and the machine ask me to close the door and does not print or copy untill i close the door.

Wow. You sure make printing and copying way more complicated than it needs to be.

allan
01-27-2016, 05:51 PM
I can't understand this. If you close the door the sub hopper will run full again. So the copies will start dark and then go light?
Its easier just to mod the machine to dump the recycled toner.

cristian
01-28-2016, 01:55 AM
The copies are very OK for aprox. 1000 copies. Then it appear a very easy enlightment of the copies. I push the door swich, the cartridge make a few rounds and the quality comes back to normal, and so i control the overtoner and i evoid the leaks....
I want for the other machine to make copies with the toner door opened...as i make with the up mentioned one...

cristian
01-28-2016, 02:04 AM
Wow. You sure make printing and copying way more complicated than it needs to be.
when i make copies with 1,5 US cents/pc and only the electricity cost me 250 USD/month, i am obliged to...

emujo
01-28-2016, 05:18 PM
I think he is just trying to save money on toner by forcing the machine to run with as little as possible...IMO this is not something he should be doing nor should we be helping him as it will probably just lead to other issues. Emujo

cristian
01-29-2016, 10:35 AM
The purpose is not to save money, but making as lower as it can be, the number of interventions in the machine. The reality is that > the B 750 that i have buy and running with DI 551 toner, works better and far more confortable then a standard B750.Also the quality is better.I have stop the leaks, and if they appear accidentaly, in few seconds i can solve the problem.But of course you can not believe me because you have not seen this before.I have see those machines * 3 of them- working durring a year at a friend of mine and he has show me that he runs more than 800.000 copies with DI 551 toner and without changing the developer, without problems, with each machine. If the costs are lower it dont bother me. I consider that what i have done as an improval of the machine.

allan
01-29-2016, 10:45 PM
Ok here is the thing.
That is 8.125% of normal toner usage on a toner at 800000 prints.
Do you mean developer only.

cristian
01-30-2016, 12:02 PM
Developer only.

EarthKmTech
01-31-2016, 02:05 AM
So you have re-designed the machine to have auto-refining black developer and recycled waste toner at the same time, with no waste port on the developing unit for worn developer to escape.

Interesting. :cool:

I would redirect the waste toner into bottle and it would probably go even longer between failures.

allan
01-31-2016, 07:05 AM
Jip that will do the job. If you can get the recycled toner to go to the sub hopper it will be a different beast.
How to replenish developer will be another trick.

cristian
02-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Thats exactlly what it has tried before, on 2-3 of his own machines, the guy who sold me the machine- to redirect the waste toner. The solution is good but a little bit hard to aplly in practice.Anyway he has assured me that the solution with the open door is the most elegant one, but unfortunatelly for me, he has forgot how he has manage the machine to do the copies with the toner door open to be able to apply the solution to another machines.

Custom Search