PDA

View Full Version : 2490 MF Error Code 2AH

Custom Search

mjschlich
06-17-2008, 03:34 AM
I have a Refurb'd 2490 MF that is out of warranty and someone at our company tried to do something with that they where not supposed to (that is what Konica Minolta Told me) so the long and sort of it is the Brains are fried. I was wondering if any new how to unscramble the brains or where I could by a new board to try and salvage the machine.

The error code we are gitting is 2AH it ascts like it wants to work but keeps flashing that code and telling me to contact support.

Any help is greatly appricated.

Mark

mwcopi1
06-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Sounds like someone was trying to copy money! I dont have any idea what board that blows, but it does.:mad:

Cantechman
06-06-2009, 02:01 PM
I have a Refurb'd 2490 MF that is out of warranty and someone at our company tried to do something with that they where not supposed to (that is what Konica Minolta Told me) so the long and sort of it is the Brains are fried. I was wondering if any new how to unscramble the brains or where I could by a new board to try and salvage the machine.

The error code we are gitting is 2AH it ascts like it wants to work but keeps flashing that code and telling me to contact support.

Any help is greatly appricated.

Mark

Most likely its the PRCB Board.

Parameter Chip Printer control board (PRCB)
Step Action
WIRING DIAGRAM
Control Signal
component)
Unplug the power cord and plug it in, then turn
OFF and ON the power switch.
- -
Check parameter chip (PJ24) on PRCB for
proper connection and correct as necessary.
- -
3 Change PRCB. - -
4 Change parameter chip -

Custom Search