PDA

View Full Version : bh751 paper jam tray 1 only J1701. HELP!

Custom Search

juve
01-28-2016, 08:45 AM
HELLO

I have a problem with a bh751.it is doing a paper jam every time (after a few copies) from tray 1.when I use the tray 2 and 3 and 4 no paper jams results.I find paper stuck in the transport of tray one(the bridge situated on tray 2) and another paper jam on the regstration part(just before the transfer seperation area).
first i've changed all feed rollers of tray 1.same result
2.changed the 3 clutches found in the tray 1 feed unit. same result
3 changed (swapped with tray 2) whole feed unit.same result
4.changed the bridge.same result
5.cleaned well registration roller and transport rollers.same result
6.changed by pass unit.same result
7.changed the whole part where the 2 sensors of the bridge are situated.same result.

from the management list it is showing a j1701 paperjam

can someone give me some help?
I allready have the service manual.

as soon as I recall I will take photo of the exact area where the paper jam is stucking.

thanks

Gaffers01
01-28-2016, 02:23 PM
J1701 or J1702 when feeding from Tray 1 usually when making multiple copies.

CAUSE: One of the Conveyance Drive clutches (CL15 or CL16) for the horizontal transport unit has failed.

SOLUTION: Check the clutches in the Service Mode > State Confirmation > Load Check > Code 21, Multicode 8 (CL15) or 9 (CL16). Replace the faulty Conveyance Drive clutch (p/n 57AA 8203 0). The clutches are located behind the paper trays along the backside of the machine.

allan
01-28-2016, 07:20 PM
There is 2 dust collecting sensors on the horizontal transport as well.
The clutches will do about 2 million prints in a clean environment.
Flush the clutches with contact cleaner if they are dirty or rusted.

MVPunisher
01-29-2016, 09:43 PM
Update me on how those clutches do. I have a customer with a similar issue who currently has the tray disabled. Clutches and sensors were my plan when i went back. Same thing as you otherswise. Swapped feed units, so on. This hasnt been a major issue to them having it disabled but obviously would like it fixed.

1701 seems like the "I can be anything" on this model. I have seen it be so many things.

allan
01-29-2016, 10:34 PM
Update me on how those clutches do. I have a customer with a similar issue who currently has the tray disabled. Clutches and sensors were my plan when i went back. Same thing as you otherswise. Swapped feed units, so on. This hasnt been a major issue to them having it disabled but obviously would like it fixed.

1701 seems like the "I can be anything" on this model. I have seen it be so many things.

On refurb sales and contracts it comes disabled. There are two extra clutches and sensor to feed from tray 1 making it the most unreliable tray.
These machine do feed paper very well as do most Konica boxes.

Custom Search