PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub C35b (Waste toner bottle is almost full) how to reset the error

Custom Search

wiedu
01-29-2016, 07:16 PM
Hello,

my waste toner bottle for KM Bizhub C35P is almost full, I empty it but the error is still there,

could I delete the message error or I have to replace it by a new one?

Thanks

SmellsHot
01-29-2016, 08:42 PM
BUY A NEW ONE......They're cheap
Otherwise you have to pry off the top and vacuum out the window and than glue the top back on

wiedu
01-29-2016, 09:18 PM
Many thanks

srvctec
01-29-2016, 10:10 PM
BUY A NEW ONE......They're cheap
Otherwise you have to pry off the top and vacuum out the window and than glue the top back on
Well, not really. Just drill a small hole in the clear full detection reservoir, blow it out so it's completely clean and put a small piece of tape over the hole. We've been doing it that way on any model with a similar waste box for years.

allan
01-29-2016, 10:30 PM
Well, not really. Just drill a small hole in the clear full detection reservoir, blow it out so it's completely clean and put a small piece of tape over the hole. We've been doing it that way on any model with a similar waste box for years.

I do the same thing.

Turn the waste box upside down(empty it first). pull the small lever on top of the waste box straight on top of the lens and shake the toner out.
If that does not state as ready on the stat page drill the hole. I have done that with a small PH0 screwdriver a blade or a scissor.

Cant recall ever replacing one. Had to glue a gear back once.

wiedu
01-30-2016, 03:30 PM
Many thanks, good idea

Copiersupport
01-30-2016, 03:41 PM
Konica Minolta bizhub C25 Waste Toner Receptacle / Disposal Tank, Genuine (G1398) (http://www.precisionroller.com/waste-toner-containers-for-konica-minolta-bizhub-c25/details_65926.html)

found Link Above where you can find disposal tank for under $25

SmellsHot
02-02-2016, 01:17 PM
No disrespect to you guys drilling a hole in the waste toner, but you obviously don't value your time. The most expensive waste toner is like $20....surely 3 minutes of your time and the possibility of spilling toner on your clothes is worth more than that........Unless you guys are getting a clothing allowance :p

andyf424
02-02-2016, 03:10 PM
Pop the little clear plastic thing off and clean it. Messy, putzy job but only takes a minute.

I don't stock WTB's in the van and a lot of customers ignore the "replace WTB soon" message until the machine is down. Although we next day ship all supplies this inevitably happens when the customer has some super important/urgent thing to print and they are all worked up about their machine being down. Even though it's their fault, I'll clean out the box and get them running again.

I'd prefer they keep one on hand but, I'd also prefer they load paper correctly and keep staples out of the doc feeder.....

allan
02-02-2016, 05:45 PM
It takes less than 5 min to do.

Synaux
02-13-2016, 05:05 AM
It takes less than 5 min to do.
I think they are more like 30.00 after shipping, etc.
Thats ~$360.00 an hour!

solidzdawg
02-14-2016, 02:32 PM
I think they are more like 30.00 after shipping, etc.
Thats ~$360.00 an hour!

Spoken like a service manager :P jk

saburnsjax
05-06-2017, 03:05 PM
I do the same thing.

Turn the waste box upside down(empty it first). pull the small lever on top of the waste box straight on top of the lens and shake the toner out.
If that does not state as ready on the stat page drill the hole. I have done that with a small PH0 screwdriver a blade or a scissor.

Cant recall ever replacing one. Had to glue a gear back once.

Thank you so much for the tip! Ours locked up with this message without any warning so we were stuck on a Saturday! Good temporary fix until the replacement bottles arrive!

Custom Search