PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Quit printing in color

Custom Search

hsjohnny
02-01-2016, 06:20 PM
I have several C350. The one in question was printing fine then just quit printing color. After replacing all the usual supplies I started swapping parts. First, I know the LED unit is good (took it out of a spare machine that worked) then swapped a controller. So, I swapped BOTH Hi voltage boards and now it floods belt with CYAN toner. Removed controller to check all connections and even tried another controller. Im totally at a loss with this one!

allan
02-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Did you print half-tones before you started?

emujo
02-01-2016, 06:49 PM
If the device can't print/copy in color due to some internal issue, then you should be getting some kind of error message. I'm not sure about the C350, but newer color KMs could run in B&W only if there was a problem with the color process, but the user would receive a message on the control panel saying something like "color not available, press the **** key to continue". After this the color options would be removed from the control panel until the issue was corrected. Can you copy in color, and are you getting any error codes? Emujo

hsjohnny
02-01-2016, 06:51 PM
Did you print half-tones before you started? I tried with Y but im still getting mega C all over the belt. Im going to try to print a bunch of blank pages just to see if it will "clean up". There supposedly is an adjustment procedure for the HI voltage boards somewhere on the net but I cant find it any longer. Thanks

allan
02-01-2016, 07:41 PM
Where is all the original stuff?

hsjohnny
02-02-2016, 02:14 PM
Where is all the original stuff?
I still have it all and several parts machines as well. Just bought 2 more for spares (we do a lot of printing on a production line).

Custom Search