PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta buzhub c224e malfunction c0211

Custom Search

brent
02-10-2016, 07:06 PM
so I know this code is for the manual bypass. and they never even use the bypass. but it shut down the copier.. I have made it so it runs but I need to get the code sorted out.. when I open the door and manually depress the lift gate and cam it all seems to be good. when I reset and turn off and on the sub power then power down and up.. it makes a noise like no other.. any thoughts or tips on this for me? thanks
brent

allan
02-10-2016, 07:29 PM
If they don't use it at all. You can disable it.

I think its
Service mode -> System1 -> Problem unit isolation set, then look for manual tray.

Not a real fix.
Could be a silly little problem.

brent
02-10-2016, 07:32 PM
I just may have to disable it... then they would want to use it.. and you are right its probly a simple little sensor or something
just trying to see if someone ran across this scenario thank you

brent

Mr Spock
02-11-2016, 03:48 AM
Check the screws on the bypass unit. There is one that if you use a long screw instead of the short one it interferes with either the clutch or a gear causing a noise and error code.

brent
02-23-2016, 06:49 PM
I am headed down to look at this beast again tomorrow.. I may have to disable it if I can't figure it out
I was hoping there was a update on this.. or a tech advice but I have not been able to find it

thanks brent

Custom Search