PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub 751 Jams at registration section, Tray 1 only

Custom Search

conman013
02-11-2016, 06:41 AM
A bit of a long post, but bare with me, I really need some help.

I'm in a bit of a pickle with a customer's Bizhub 751. The problem is that when printing with Tray 1, plain paper, after only about 5 copies it jams at the registration section. I can't remember the jam code off hand but it has to do with the registration sensor not being turned on in time. When it does jam, the paper just stops in the middle of the registration section just before entering the conveyance section before the fusing unit. No bunching, folds, or winkles of any kinds. The paper just stops. Usually there is also one in the horizontal conveyance section as well (the small tray above Tray 2 that the paper from Tray 1 passes over). Also the 4 or 5 sheet that do make it through have quite a skew on them. The thing that puzzles me is that all the other trays work just perfect, and after replacing all the feed rollers and clutches in tray one, and making some skew adjustments, it made no difference at all! Theres also nothing in the paper path that I could see that would cause such issues. Is there a roller or something that I am underestimating would cause this? Maybe something in the horizontal conveyance tray?

Thanks in advance. I hope I'm not the only one on this forum that has experienced this.

Custom Search