PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C35 problems with Calibration

Custom Search

wiedu
02-13-2016, 07:50 AM
Hello,

when we start to copy it appears "Ready to copy" then "calibration (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dict.cc%2Fenglisch-deutsch%2Fcalibration.html)", then the start button turn from green to yellow and I cannot copy anymore.

No error codes! Then after a few times I can copy but next time the same error appears again.

Do you know the reason for the issue?

Thanks

altech
02-17-2016, 04:16 AM
Have you tried updating FW? Also is there a possibility that some of the consumables have been reset instead of replaced. I have run into this when resetting the transfer belt instead of replacing it after a period of time. Check the history on the machine and see if the transfer belt has been reset and print off a statistics page check the levels of the consumables. Most of the time FW fixes most issues on these models though...you could also try cleaning out all of the waste toner from the transfer belt waste toner reservoir.

Zeldaman
02-17-2016, 06:56 AM
Hi there!
As i mentioned in another 35er Thread,it is the scannerlamp-assy. Itīs not bright enough after the years. The signs are allways calibrating & (sometimes) calling for unlocking the scanner. Change the lamp (or better the machine = POS) and itīs running again.
Greetings...

wiedu
02-17-2016, 06:59 AM
Have you tried updating FW? Also is there a possibility that some of the consumables have been reset instead of replaced. I have run into this when resetting the transfer belt instead of replacing it after a period of time. Check the history on the machine and see if the transfer belt has been reset and print off a statistics page check the levels of the consumables. Most of the time FW fixes most issues on these models though...you could also try cleaning out all of the waste toner from the transfer belt waste toner reservoir.

No I did not try to updating FW. How to do that? Can you show me the steps to do that?

altech
03-07-2016, 03:09 PM
You will have to get the steps out of the service manual. The way I usually upgrade FW is to download the FW to a flashdrive and then go out onsite and open the FW up on a computer that can print to the copier and just follow the steps on the screen. NEVER POWER OFF THE MACHINE UNTIL THE FIRMWARE UPGRADE PROCESS IS COMPLETE!!! The copier should automatically restart once the upgrade is complete.

Brett GS
03-09-2016, 07:38 PM
Check the lamp and change it if its a bit "dull".

Custom Search