PDA

View Full Version : Electrical defect in magenta imaging

Custom Search

rodrigo neres
02-14-2016, 09:39 PM
hello doctors

I have a Minolta Konica BIZHUB C6501 presenting a defect in the generation of the image. (Only 100 % magenta color ) .

already changed belt / Corona / drum DU104 / new developer and reversed laser to try to isolate . (image attached)

(several white spots on the entire sheet).

the adjustment process , changed the values ​​of the first transfer to -46 and -50 (minimum and maximum) all collors / second transfer and performed automatic gamma adjustment.

machine prints usually does not generate error.

I appreciate any hint to try to isolate the fault.

Grateful

Gaffers01
02-15-2016, 09:56 AM
Hi,

cant see a lot on your image, are you using genuine toner?
Does it do the same on different stocks?

Could be the fuser unit causing it maybe not getting hot enough as 100% coverage.

allan
02-15-2016, 04:03 PM
If that drum does not receive charge you could get that problem. Could be small overlooked problem or the HV supply is not giving charge on magenta.

rodrigo neres
02-15-2016, 10:34 PM
Good evening,

thank return.

Toner, drum and developer are genuine.
It should really be a problem in the HV boards. tomorrow I will be taking another to test the machine. ai inform what happened.

hugs

blackcat4866
02-15-2016, 11:06 PM
How did you make this image?

Is it a sky shot with the machine set to single color magenta? Sky shots often do not have very even fill, as a result of overhead lighting. See: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/canon/105963-canon-ir3570-half-copies-sky-shot.html

Is it a copy?

Is it a print of a PDF?

Is it an internal test pattern?

Try this PDF original:

tulintron
02-22-2016, 08:09 PM
Good evening,

thank return.

Toner, drum and developer are genuine.
It should really be a problem in the HV boards. tomorrow I will be taking another to test the machine. ai inform what happened.

hugs

Rodrigo, boa tarde.

Já tive problemas semelhantes ao seu e após inverter a caixa reveladora de posição percebi que o problema estava no sistema de abastecimento de toner. Fiz limpeza em todo o conjunto e o problema foi resolvido.

Inverto as caixas e não fecho a tampa de abastecimento de toner, apenas atuo enganando a maquina, daí faço os testes pra ver se pode ser alguma placa. Se o problema seguir a caixa reveladora magenta, 95% de chances de ser o toner.

Espero ter ajudado.

Custom Search