PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C308 Error code 6755 while DF-704 is mounted

Custom Search

TerenceH
02-15-2016, 08:29 PM
I have a C308, Error 6755. I have replaced the ADF (twice all three ADFs were new out of the box), replaced MFP, cleared error codes, flashed new firmware, still getting same error code when starting it up. If I leave the lid up while it is turning on, it does not error, and I am able to scan using the ADF with no image quality issues, no problems at all. If lid is closed it will error every time. If ADF is not mounted, it does not error. I have gone through the manual and found that the GAIN values for the CCD do not match what they should be on the B0 and BE, (manual says minimum of 70 I am getting low 50's to 63) also the CLAMP values are all 0 on the CCD. but according to the manual and KM tech support the problem is in the CIS (which I have replaced everytime I have tried a new ADF)

I appreciate any suggestions, Thank you

pappyvonsillypants
09-23-2021, 06:25 PM
any resolution to this??? I am having same issue!

Phil B.
09-23-2021, 06:55 PM
any resolution to this??? I am having same issue!Feb 2016
I'd say he did and just not reported back.. or...
Best to start a new thread of your own

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tsbservice
09-23-2021, 07:34 PM
any resolution to this??? I am having same issue!

What have you done so far?
This DF uses additional dual scan board which is known to be sort of all kind of weird issues.

pappyvonsillypants
09-23-2021, 07:45 PM
the board is my next step! Unfortunately the customer owes us a bunch of money so I am not going back out until they pay up.
After doing some digging in manual etc, I am going to bring the board. thank you so much for fast reply! I should probably help others out more on here myself. 20 years on Konica Minolta equipment. I should get more involved!!

I will let you know my findings!

Custom Search