PDA

View Full Version : Konica 1250 J-7565

Custom Search

jaredfmn
02-18-2016, 06:34 PM
Getting a very pesky J-7565 on a 1250. She can go for days and not get a single one. Then she has several in a row. By the time I show up its running fine.

When it jams there is one paper scrunched up in the entrance of the SD unit and piece in the right conveyance of the left half of the SD unit nice and flat.

so far we have replaced all sensors and flags with nicks in them. The entrance motor and junction gates in SD unit. We also replaced all sensors and flags and gates in the conveyance of the FD unit.

I am am out of ideas on this one. Any suggestions?

jaredfmn
02-22-2016, 09:51 PM
Getting a very pesky J-7565 on a 1250. She can go for days and not get a single one. Then she has several in a row. By the time I show up its running fine.

When it jams there is one paper scrunched up in the entrance of the SD unit and piece in the right conveyance of the left half of the SD unit nice and flat.

so far we have replaced all sensors and flags with nicks in them. The entrance motor and junction gates in SD unit. We also replaced all sensors and flags and gates in the conveyance of the FD unit.

I am am out of ideas on this one. Any suggestions?

Bumping this up for more looks

Custom Search