PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c20

Custom Search

Orion2010
02-18-2016, 10:35 PM
hello to all,
i have problem with bizhub c20, when i print and copy the frist 5 page are dirty after the page are ok !! like in photo 31966

any idea?
thanks

habik
02-19-2016, 12:14 AM
hello to all,
i have problem with bizhub c20, when i print and copy the frist 5 page are dirty after the page are ok !! like in photo 31966

any idea?
thanks

Drums? Go to service and print Halftone 128 for each colour...or pull th etransfer belt out and clean it from any fluff and give the machine over all cleaning and then do calibrations. Whilst you have the belt out clean the IDC.

Tech Helpdesk
02-19-2016, 12:04 PM
hello to all,

any idea?
thanks

I would seriously consider replacing the transfer belt.

neil greenhough
02-22-2016, 08:58 PM
Yes it's the transfer belt cleaning unit. The underlying problem for this is that the machine calibrates frequently even if it is producing mono prints! Classy machine eh! We swapped all of our machines out as they were unreliable and a drain on service revenue. I used to go into service mode and adjust the max density of all colours down to zero from default 2. I would also switch the AIDC mode to mode 2 to stop the frequent calibration cycles. Note - once you have made these adjustments you must go into utility mode - machine settings - calibration to make the previous settings take effect. This should stop most of the problems with the machine. However it may be too late to save the transfer bel cleaning unit and they aint cheap. Before I sussed out the correct settings the machines used to eat transfer belt units oh! and the drums used to let go frequently as well as the toner cartridges not being detected!! Have fun, hope this helps.

Custom Search