PDA

View Full Version : military madness

Custom Search

roho
02-24-2016, 07:54 PM
Used to play this game forever, back when I didn't need sleep. It's a turbo grafix 16 game, is there any pc versions available to download?

Mr Spock
02-25-2016, 12:52 AM
Try this site, I am not sure what they have but it came up when I googled it...

Play Military Madness NEC TurboGrafx 16 online | Play retro games online at Game Oldies (http://game-oldies.com/play-online/military-madness-nec-turbografx-16)

mjunkaged
02-25-2016, 12:55 AM
Don't know if it's available in the store still, but I own Military Madness: Nectaris for PS3. It's the spitting image of the original NEC game.
Not sure if there's a turbo grafix emu out there for pc. Stopped playing games on PC when I had to start using it for work hours and hours each week!:mad:

mjunkaged
02-25-2016, 01:19 AM
Don't know if it's available in the store still, but I own Military Madness: Nectaris for PS3. It's the spitting image of the original NEC game.
Not sure if there's a turbo grafix emu out there for pc. Stopped playing games on PC when I had to start using it for work hours and hours each week!:mad:
Playstation store still has it for sale, not sure how much $ it is though.

roho
02-26-2016, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the replies, I'm not much of a gamer, however this was a good game. I'll check the links out this weekend. Thanks again!

n25an
04-18-2020, 12:27 PM
its called nectaris... google it... you will find tons of places to download it online...its considered abandonware.... you can also get modern versions of it for various consoles...

Custom Search