PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 200

Custom Search

Cookr
03-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Have a customer with a BH 200 and they called about paper comes out with wrinkle. OK so I go out there with fuser rollers and some picker fingers. Noticed the two Picker fingers on operators side have a ton of build up on them more then usual and also on the entrance to the fuser there is a bunch of build up also same side, as I am checking over things I noticed that the drum had a a residue on it that i can not for the life of me figure out where its coming from. Just about a month ago I had just replaced the Drum, Blade and DV and DV tank. At that time i noticed a weird wear pattern on the drum little lines going around the drum thought at the time coming from bad DV tank because seemed to solve the issue but this morning I noticed those line are starting to come back along with the residue of DV/Toner. any ideas what happening here? attached pic

Sorry uploaded Upside down some how

Forgot at the customers office they have couple other machines so I swapped process units from others only happens on this machine.

Copier Dork
03-01-2016, 07:20 PM
DS Rollers in the Developer unit are wearing, or have flat/spotted.
(at each end of the Mag. roller)

I install the following mod. kit in every developer unit in this series of machines, up to the BH223 series.
Part #A1UDR90100

Basically the drum is too close to the Mag. roller

Hope this helps.
Trevor

Blizzoo
03-01-2016, 08:09 PM
I think you have a worn Collar (ds roll) in DV Unit, the one on gears side

Cookr
03-01-2016, 08:31 PM
I think you have a worn Collar (ds roll) in DV Unit, the one on gears side

Na not in this case the DV tank in only a couple weeks old and also I tired the entire process unit in other machines and it worked just fine. I am probably going to put in another laser and see what that does.

Blizzoo
03-01-2016, 08:48 PM
Hmm, laser will not give you that simptom like in your picture, unless you hard stop in the middle of a print and after taken the picture.
Start with HV contacts first, maybe HV board.
I've seen wired issues caused by an excessive wear on both end's of transfer roller assy .

Cookr
03-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Hmm, laser will not give you that simptom like in your picture, unless you hard stop in the middle of a print and after taken the picture.
Start with HV contacts first, maybe HV board.
I've seen wired issues caused by an excessive wear on both end's of transfer roller assy .

No its not a hard stop and I was also thinking something HV, But it seems they may be buying another machine anyway as this one has almost a million on it but I'll probably still try and fix it when i get it back here to the shop just so I know what it is next time

CompyTech
03-01-2016, 10:31 PM
Transfer roller perhaps?

Hansoon
03-02-2016, 02:36 AM
You said that the drum unit is new but I have seen exactly this effect with older units when the drum shaft is broken. Its that little plastic pin at the front where the drum core runs on.

Hans

blackcat4866
03-02-2016, 02:48 AM
You said that the drum unit is new but I have seen exactly this effect with older units when the drum shaft is broken. Its that little plastic pin at the front where the drum core runs on.

Hans

When I saw this effect it was the mag roller wobbling badly, and the developer brush was way too tall, abrading the drum surface. If it were something like generic toner, it would affect the whole surface of the drum. =^..^=

fixthecopier
03-02-2016, 12:10 PM
Based on what you have tried, I would swap the HV unit. Not hard to do.

Hansoon
03-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Had coincidentally one today. The little plastic drum shaft was not broken yet but totally worn causing the drum coming too near to the mag brush giving the same effect on the print and also spilling lots of toner/developer into the machine. Made pictures of it and can upload them if desired.

Hans

Custom Search