PDA

View Full Version : c352 unknown issue

Custom Search

blax
03-03-2016, 04:18 AM
hello guys, please check attached images, its M imaging unit photo test... never experienced this issue and we are tired trying to know if is the OPC, developer or what,,
here in mexico we can not find original new IU, so we need to replace with new one OPC drum, developer and cleaning knife, always working fine but never experienced issues like those. anyone know what is happening?

jakani
03-03-2016, 10:57 AM
hello guys, please check attached images, its M imaging unit photo test... never experienced this issue and we are tired trying to know if is the OPC, developer or what,,
here in mexico we can not find original new IU, so we need to replace with new one OPC drum, developer and cleaning knife, always working fine but never experienced issues like those. anyone know what is happening?

i have almost the same issue with the C imaging unite !

blax
03-04-2016, 06:47 AM
i have almost the same issue with the C imaging unite !
do you know how to solve it?

chivozx
03-04-2016, 09:00 AM
Probably its a transfer problem.
Probe whith other tipe of paper, change transfer values in service mode...

copier tech
03-04-2016, 09:10 AM
If it was the drum you'd have lines, I would say replace the developer & charge corona if you can get one.

You could surely buy a complete new image unit on the internet?

francisco
03-04-2016, 12:35 PM
hello guys, please check attached images, its m imaging unit photo test... Never experienced this issue and we are tired trying to know if is the opc, developer or what,,
here in mexico we can not find original new iu, so we need to replace with new one opc drum, developer and cleaning knife, always working fine but never experienced issues like those. Anyone know what is happening?

try to add some developer in (you can get in old pcus)

blax
03-07-2016, 05:28 PM
try to add some developer in (you can get in old pcus)
Francisco, what is PCUS?

blax
03-07-2016, 05:31 PM
If it was the drum you'd have lines, I would say replace the developer & charge corona if you can get one.

You could surely buy a complete new image unit on the internet?

do you know where can i buy developer? maybe an online store...

is it necessary charge corona? we replaced the developer just by the top side.... or is needed open entire unit to put developer inside corona?

francisco
03-07-2016, 06:15 PM
tell me what do you have (old pcus -models)
c300 ,c 252
take some developer out (if colour is not magenta, vacum toner until ther is no toner in developer) then put this developer in you magenta unit add some toner e voilá.

Synthohol
03-08-2016, 12:12 AM
hello, the sample just looksw like contaminated DV likely from paper dust.
you need a whole IU, you cannot vacuum any developer, its not like kyocera there are metal particles in the DV unit mixed with toner, you cannot seperate.
best you can try is running 50 or so of the halftone patterns at 255 like you provided. you will see the white spots dissapate. you will go through some toner but it may flush the contamination out enough to get by.

jakani
03-08-2016, 12:25 PM
do you know how to solve it?

Probably its a transfer problem.

i solved the problem by changing the transfer belt :)

Ciomu
03-09-2016, 08:12 PM
1. Developing unit may be doing this
2. No developer is bought separately
3. Expired or toner for use can also cause this.

Custom Search