PDA

View Full Version : Considering to buy Konica Minolta bizhub PRO c1060l need advice or final thoughts

Custom Search

mywebnet
03-03-2016, 10:39 AM
Hello

Main topic in short story: I'm considering to buy this machinery and I'm scanning for opinions from users on this particular model. Who has any reliable opinion on this series?
Any opinion is highly appreciated.

Long story:
There is no so much information about this new series from the long term users, and for this moment I can't decide, it's forth to buy, or not. And what can I have for this money.

There is plenty opinions on this forum that there is some issues about C1060L, and that older series like C6500 and C7500 is better.
I have no solid opinion about KM products of this range. My today machinery is based only on Ricoh brand and in past 5y I have learned a lot about them, and I'm used to it.

I own small print shop, and I want to rise quality and gamma of my products, and minimize the printing costs.
First I'm worried about gloss or super gloss prints.
For me it's not very big problem, but I can manipulate this effect on my today equipment.
I'm talking with seller about this problem, and probably I must do some prints in demo machinery in the seller shop.
Of course, all issues can't be checked in short time, and only for at least 1 month using it, I can test my main papers ant prints, and generate any final conclusion or opinion.

In pas few months I'm talking with official KM seller, and they promote to buy KM bizhub c1060l for just 11100,00€. If I want finisher FS-612 and large capacity Unit LU-202 I can buy it for ~13400€.
I believe it's very good price, and I'm now in mixed thoughts.

First, I wanted to buy this or 1060/1070 model in ~ about august, mainly because my work place is not ready for this printer yet, and I must ask for bigger apartment in first place.
Today, I have few printers that I thought to sell, at least one of them, before I buy KM c1060.

Seller say, that this is promotion price will be available only in up to end of the March.
He ensures, that I can buy or reserve this one unit for paying 50% in advance.

In first year I believe it will be enough c1060l, and it's main finishing or paper handling options, but in 2-3y I probably want to build up some options that is not available for L version.
I'm planning to use this machine for 3-5y.

MAINLY QUESTIONS:

• It is worth to buy KM Bizhub C1060l? If not what else for this price?

• It is worth to wait until august, screw the special price, and consider maybe more expensive
C1060 or c1070? Or Maybe 1070p? Scanner options are worth extra price? It adds additional functionality? For example, maybe calibrating or maintaining a printer?
Because I have high speed A3 copier, with OK printing quality Ricoh MFU, and I believe it's absoluty enough for me.

Special discount price is only for c1060l or maybe (must ask) for c1070P and only for end of March.

Thanks for any advice.

Custom Search