PDA

View Full Version : Portuguese language on menus Buzhub C360

Custom Search

jobeer
03-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Hi folks!

I recently bought a Bizhub C360, and it came without portuguese language on menus. Not a problem to me, but it is to my work collegues. Is there a way to add this to the menus of the machine? It can be PT-PT or PT-BR, no problem with that.

Thanks in advance for your help.

francisco
03-09-2016, 10:59 AM
Hi folks!

I recently bought a Bizhub C360, and it came without portuguese language on menus. Not a problem to me, but it is to my work collegues. Is there a way to add this to the menus of the machine? It can be PT-PT or PT-BR, no problem with that.

Thanks in advance for your help.

bom dia
tens que carregar firmware (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx700)

jobeer
03-09-2016, 01:13 PM
bom dia
tens que carregar firmware (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx700)

Ora viva!

E onde consigo arranjar esse firmware?

emujo
03-09-2016, 04:53 PM
This may be a marketing function, in the US market, we have support for Spanish on the MFP and drivers, but not Portuguese. The marketing selections are JP/US/EU, and 4 "others". You might start with EU, and go to konicaminolta.com and try to find drivers for your region (the US drivers only offer support for the same areas I listed). Emujo

jobeer
03-10-2016, 09:40 AM
This may be a marketing function, in the US market, we have support for Spanish on the MFP and drivers, but not Portuguese. The marketing selections are JP/US/EU, and 4 "others". You might start with EU, and go to konicaminolta.com and try to find drivers for your region (the US drivers only offer support for the same areas I listed). Emujo

No many problems finding drivers for the PC, although all of them are in english also. My problem is copier interface, that is what I want to put in english, so it's a firmware issue. As francisco said, I believe that the right firmware would be A0ED0Y0-F000-G00-D1-700. Does anyone tell me where I can find such file? or how I might get it?

Thank you all in advance! :)

Custom Search