PDA

View Full Version : Problem with misaligned colors on C6500P

Custom Search

alabovic
03-09-2016, 07:40 AM
I attached a picture of my problem. This is the end of the sheet.
All four colors are lineary taking apart from each other. At the beginning of paper all colors are in the line, but at the end there is gap between K and Y almost 1.5mm. It is also visible on 80gsm copier paper.
Let me explain one thing. We have MGI DP60 PRO with KM C6500P engine inside. I've tried so many things to solve this issue. All sorts of calibration, and nothing with success. I can't perform color registration/manual because I don't have scanner. As you can see colors are at the same order as position of drums/laser/developer.

alabovic
03-09-2016, 05:58 PM
Sorry for answering to my own post so quickly, but I could't sit around and wait for something to happen, so I "combed" this forum and this thread was so helpful
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/104835-konica-minolta-c8000-failure-color-registration-help-me.html
This way I want to thank @tulintron for sharing his solution of the problem.

So, as he said the problem was with transfer unit, I disassembled it, cleaned it and now everything is back to normal.

Albonline
03-10-2016, 08:00 PM
drum motor phase disks are filthy

alabovic
03-16-2016, 03:18 PM
Thank you Albonline (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/albonline.html), but can you help me locate those "drum motor phase disks", because I don't know where to look at. I know that drum motors are located at the back of the machine, but inside there are only gears that I can reach.

alabovic
03-17-2016, 04:56 PM
Can you help me locate those disks?

alabovic
03-18-2016, 03:48 PM
Problem with registration of colors is back, I tried cleaning transfer unit, fuser unit, and everything seems ok, but after a while problem comes back. I am going though all threads to find solution, but for now nothing is permanent. I couldn't clean "drum motor phase disks" because I can't figure it out what they are. Nothing about that in service manual or I can't find it.

Mick01
03-21-2016, 05:43 AM
Hi,
The encoder disks are located on the drum shafts.
You can remove the drum shafts from the rear completely. After removal you will see the encoder disks. There are two sensors that read the disk so clean these as well.
I would also check the "Transfer Belt Line Speed adjustment as this can cause this effect. I'm not sure of the setting range but i do remember it indicating the range in the adjustment. Also clean the Color Registration assembly.
Hope this helps

Custom Search