PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C224e ghost image

Custom Search

photocopier.technician
03-10-2016, 01:37 AM
Hi

I am having a problem with a Bizhub C224e. When printing there is a part of the print that repeats itself on the page. As per experience i thought it was the fusing unit but when i stopped the print before it gets into the fusing unit the problem is already there and also the fusing unit rollers are clean. So its not the fusing unit.
Then i checked the drum units all of them seem ok. Even tried to swap cyan with magenta but still same problem. When i removed the transfer belt just after a copy i can see the repeated image on the transfer belt.

Cleaned the lasers and the drum corona
No error codes or warnings

I attached a sample for better understanding the problem.

Please give me your opinion

Thanks

copydawg99
05-16-2016, 09:25 PM
Bumping this

Also have the exact same problem on a new c224e, 19000 prints in, already changed:

DRUM
DEV
OEM TONER

Checked xfer belt, and fuser all look ok

splblazer91
05-16-2016, 09:59 PM
Not cleaning the previous image off the xfer belt? Ive had that happen on a few new machines. Tried adjusting to put more pressure on xfer cleaning blade but ended up having to replace Xfer Assy.

habik
05-17-2016, 12:13 AM
Are the Drum Erase LED's working / dirty ?

Try Stabilisation and Backgroubnd reset and Gradation adjust .

Have you tried playing with the 1st and 2nd transfer?

Do a listoutput print out and try some adjustments.

CPI
05-17-2016, 03:54 AM
Plain paper or thick? you can up fuser temp if it's ghosting from fuser. Or set as thick paper.

JDR
05-17-2016, 10:17 AM
looks like erase led's lamp doesnt work.
Did you try monochrome copy ? to find up which color is dead.

Tech Helpdesk
05-17-2016, 11:39 AM
It looks like the erase lamps are not turning on.
Check all the ICP'S on the printer control board (even though the manual does not list erase lamps on the ICP list Konica don't always list all circuits covered.

Hi

I am having a problem with a Bizhub C224e. When printing there is a part of the print that repeats itself on the page. As per experience i thought it was the fusing unit but when i stopped the print before it gets into the fusing unit the problem is already there and also the fusing unit rollers are clean. So its not the fusing unit.
Then i checked the drum units all of them seem ok. Even tried to swap cyan with magenta but still same problem. When i removed the transfer belt just after a copy i can see the repeated image on the transfer belt.

Thanks

B0265
05-17-2016, 12:14 PM
I have heard about a similar problem (on a C454e) but have not been able to reproduce it.
Is the problem present also if you change the colour of the text from white to black?
Do you see this happen on all types of paper?

hotfuser
05-17-2016, 02:24 PM
Hi

Thanks

Are you using OEM toner? i have had this on C220 with exactly the same CQ when using non-OEM ir reproduces the same CQ issues.

i used OEM toners and the problem disappeared

TheBlueOrleans
05-18-2016, 05:38 PM
Any comments on whether the original (background image with white text)could possibly be causing this?
Genuinely interested.

francisco
05-18-2016, 05:47 PM
I have a similar problema whith a ricoh MPC 5000

DigiMan
05-18-2016, 06:15 PM
Had this on a couple of C451's,main drive assy on both of them solved it.

habik
05-18-2016, 07:26 PM
Had this on a couple of C451's,main drive assy on both of them solved it.

Did you find anything odd on the drive ass'y?

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

DigiMan
05-19-2016, 07:31 AM
Did you find anything odd on the drive ass'y?

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

Well 4 years have passed but as far as i remember no,didn't find anything while inspecting it.

habik
05-19-2016, 12:21 PM
Well 4 years have passed but as far as i remember no,didn't find anything while inspecting it.
Thank you!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Mally
07-21-2016, 09:07 AM
If you've already tried different media types and checked the erase lamp and then advise you to look at transfer voltage in image process adjustment. Both first and second side adjustments.

Mally
07-21-2016, 09:10 AM
Oh sorry guys. In most cases ghosting happens due to Dev depletion. So I'm sure you've checked that first.

muhammadreza
08-19-2016, 09:56 PM
i have bizhub C652 in customer place it has some ghost image i just attach the image :( 338933389433895how can i solve this problem ?

Custom Search