PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C-6500 ASIC error with serial packets was rejected by the copier

Custom Search

qantas
03-11-2016, 06:42 AM
Hi Folk,
I have Oce CS650 which is bizhub C6500, fiery is S450 with box white tower IC 303.
Machine is good ready to print without any issue, and Fiery is also good no issue, but
every time I send a print, it goes to the fiery ripped and machine didn't print at all.
checked the properties said: "Serial packets was rejected by copier with ASIC error.

I have called Konica locally for getting help on software upload, but apparently they don't want to help OCE brand.

Can you folks are able to help me ?

Currently:
Fiery System 8
version 1.1a

Bonjour Service name: EFI Fiery Pro80-S450 65C-KM PS Color

Appreciate very much,

thks

Albonline
03-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Hi Folk,
I have Oce CS650 which is bizhub C6500, fiery is S450 with box white tower IC 303.
Machine is good ready to print without any issue, and Fiery is also good no issue, but
every time I send a print, it goes to the fiery ripped and machine didn't print at all.
checked the properties said: "Serial packets was rejected by copier with ASIC error.

I have called Konica locally for getting help on software upload, but apparently they don't want to help OCE brand.

Can you folks are able to help me ?

Currently:
Fiery System 8
version 1.1a

Bonjour Service name: EFI Fiery Pro80-S450 65C-KM PS Color

Appreciate very much,

thks

you can not use a km loaded fiery on an oce. you need to get oce controller software!

Custom Search