PDA

View Full Version : FS-C2126MFP dots and circle

Custom Search

kyove
03-11-2016, 06:30 PM
Hi guys,

I have a problem with FS-C2126MFP. Print has an orizontal line of dots.
I checked drums and charger and seems to be ok, no signs no scratch.

Here is the problem 32188

What do you think?
What can I do?

Firmware is already on the latest version.
Kyove

wragsdale
03-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Looks like toner sticking to the drums given the even interval vertically and the same pattern is repeating dot for dot.

blackcat4866
03-12-2016, 12:05 AM
Ok. I've changed my mind. The pattern repeats exactly. Like label adhesive on the magenta and black drums, and maybe on the primary transfer belt. =^..^=

wragsdale
03-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Ok. I've changed my mind. The pattern repeats exactly. Like label adhesive on the magenta and black drums, and maybe on the primary transfer belt. =^..^=

Look carefully! There's cyan overlapping some of the magenta and then yellow offset on its own line. All of the drums for sure and I agree about the belt. :)

kyove
03-21-2016, 10:53 PM
Hi guys,

I check the cleaning section in transfer belt. Was not bad but I clean everything and now is perfect.
The point are drums. Machine has about 80k copies so drums are in well condition.
As you diagnose there are some dirty on surface. Dirty are dots and we all see the result on print.
To clean I use isopropyl alcohol and dirty is gone.

Very happy of mine I assemble everithing and at the first print the surprise: problem was not fixed so I have dots and circle.
For the second time I cleaned drums but nothing changed... I clean drums and after a print they get dirty.

Developer unit seems ok. I try to spin the gears and roller appears in good condition with toner on all surface.

What can I do? First time I disassembly MFP it makes only few dots on black.
Now there are many dots in all color...

Do I damage drums cleaning it with isopropyl alcohol? Drum's surface are smooth with no scratch or similar.
Dirty circle makes no difficult to go away.

I saw a Bulletin concernig this problem but talks about dots and circle on the entire page.
Kyocera suggest to upgrade firmware but I'm already on the latest version.

Please help me,
Kyove

blackcat4866
03-21-2016, 11:57 PM
It's likely that one or more of the primary charge rollers have been arcing through to one or more of the drums. The arc spots will continue to make dots, and will not be visible to you on the surface. My suggestion is to bring four drum units and replace them as needed. The new firmware may reduce the incidence of the primary charge arcing on the next set of drums. =^..^=

subaro
03-22-2016, 12:03 AM
from the control panel menu, under printer, set the machine to print in monochrome. Then print the test page from the service menu. It should only print monochrome. If the problem is still there, then swap each drum with the black drum. this way, you would see which drum is at issue, or if it is the drum.
Did you examine the surface of the transfer belt closely. If you have a good drum put it in the black and print in monochrome and see what happens.

kyove
03-22-2016, 12:24 AM
Here is the bullettin witch I talk about on the previous post: 32280

Unfortunately I found only the italian bullettin but I can translate:

Topic
On certain conditions, may arise points (dots) on drum surface (see example below).

Technical Action
In order to prevent such a possible problem the engine product firmware has been revised.
Please update the firmware as soon as possible with the latest firmware available.
Refer the table below regarding the firmware package to use compared to the managed model.

I think is the same problem. I only have less dots compared to image on bullettin.

For BlackCat4866:
When I think to a arc drum, i first think at TASKalfa 250ci/300ci. On those MFP dots are smaller, like sand.
In this case dots are bigger and seems to be made with a marker.
Next time I post a picture of drum, charger and developer.

Custom Search