PDA

View Full Version : Changing IP Address - BizHub C450

Custom Search

CrashRat
06-22-2008, 07:37 PM
I've inherited a KM BizHub C450 with Fiery that I need to change the IP address on. I've successfully reset the Administrator password so I can get into the menus now, but when I get to the Network Settings menu the option "IP Address" is not available. According to the manual, it should be listed here as option 8. I've poked and prodded my way into every other menu available, and there is nothing else in this system that would let me change the IP address to match the new network. Does anybody have any ideas?

B0265
06-23-2008, 07:59 AM
You must set the ip-address on the Fiery Controller. Touch "Controller Detail" and select "Run Setup", the Fiery admin password is "Fiery.1".

CrashRat
06-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Hey BO265, Thanks a million for the help. I did get into the Fiery controller and change the IP address. I can now ping it on our new network, but for some reason I still can't seem to print to it. Would there be anything else keeping us from sending print jobs to it now? I've got user access control turned off and I deleted all the prior accounts.

Thanks for all the help!

lucky13
06-26-2008, 05:40 AM
you need to use IC-402 drivers (fiery) Support & Drivers Search Results | Product: IC-402 / File Type: Drivers / Operating System: Windows 2000/XP (http://onyxftp.mykonicaminolta.com/download/SearchResults.aspx?productid=707&filetypeid=0&osid=3) not the Konicaminolta C450 drivers ,and you need to create a local network printing port with custom settings using LPR ,and the cue name PRINT give that a shot.

CrashRat
06-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Hey Lucky13,

Thanks for the help with that last issue. That did the trick, and I got a couple of test pages to fire through it. Now all I need is some more black toner and it looks like I"m in business!

Thanks again.

Jude
12-28-2011, 06:27 PM
Where would the controller setup be located and if its not showing up, what is the next step?

jeffreyclay
12-28-2011, 09:49 PM
When I run across a Konica that is missing menu items I can usually fix that by reloading the firmware.

Custom Search