PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C35 blank scans only

Custom Search

3boydad
03-13-2016, 08:53 AM
Original issue was dark background. updated firmware. all was good. Now all scans to PC are blank. You can use adf and it works for copies. The glass will let you scan perfect. Any idea's? Another firmware possibly???

3boydad
03-14-2016, 04:01 AM
any tech's with ideas? I'm going to check the cable. But the thing wasn't moved. it happened a day after upgrading to the newest firmware for the background issues.

Synthohol
03-14-2016, 04:11 AM
have you tried scanner FW? or just controller?
latest scanner FW ver is A121-23G0-0403-00
i would try that first if you havent already.

3boydad
03-14-2016, 05:35 AM
yes i did, i will try it again though

copier tech
03-14-2016, 09:03 AM
You have your original upside down on the DF, try again face up ;)

Mr Spock
03-14-2016, 11:42 PM
If it is a pdf then try a different pdf viewer. I had one where customer said it was blank. On their computer it was. I had them email it to me and it was fine. Changed pdf programs on their computer and it worked perfectly.

Synthohol
03-15-2016, 12:13 AM
If it is a pdf then try a different pdf viewer. I had one where customer said it was blank. On their computer it was. I had them email it to me and it was fine. Changed pdf programs on their computer and it worked perfectly.

INDEED!!
Foxit Reader is great, free and prints properly every time. black clicks are black and color clicks color. thats another complaint i hear a lot.
the latest Adobe seems to have many issues especially with Konicas.

3boydad
03-15-2016, 02:37 AM
just to update, since it was monday i went back in to the office and reloaded the scanner firmware and left the latest firmware as is and that seemed to do it. That was very buggy, i hope it stays.

3boydad
03-16-2016, 12:04 AM
well guys today the lady called me and stated the scans are blank again. After working fine now again they are blank. Any other ideas on this? in all my years i have never seen this one...ever.

Synthohol
03-16-2016, 12:29 AM
you can check the scanner cables and pulleys for wear, but this machine being discontinued there is limited info on mykm.
i had 2 c35s with wacky problems and KM replaced them with 3110s.
dont know if you are an authorized KM dealer but if so call SSD and tell them the customer is fuming and wants a new machine and the sale of 10 new machines hang in the balance or they are going to go with ricohs if you cant make them happy.
worked twice for me, fortunately it was the truth.

3boydad
03-16-2016, 12:40 AM
ya I am KM Dealer and Xerox. honestly i doubt KM would buy into a 10 machine deal pending a c35. I gotta fix this, there is a solution and I have to find it. It started with the new FW im going to have to downgrade the FW and check the cables but those are good. It may be discontinued but it is not obsolete and is supported fully. honestly we have some 3110 in the field and those are no upgrade imo. Anyway, any other suggestions is appreciated, I can't run away from the problem i have to fix it thanks guys

Custom Search