PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous strange color misalignement Bizhub C452

Custom Search

rindraintsoa
03-22-2016, 11:14 AM
Dear all,
I am facing a strange problem, when I print green color I found misalignement (as in the sample picture) mainly in yellow color. I can't use the color registration because the misalignement is not in the whole area of my pitcure but only in some areas.
There is no P codes, I have tried to change the Yellow Imaging Unit and also the transfert belt and the PH unit but the problem still persist. I have also tried to change the fusing unit but no good result.
Can anyone suggest me something to do? thank you very much for all.

imihm
03-22-2016, 02:08 PM
Dear all,
I am facing a strange problem, when I print green color I found misalignement (as in the sample picture) mainly in yellow color. I can't use the color registration because the misalignement is not in the whole area of my pitcure but only in some areas.
There is no P codes, I have tried to change the Yellow Imaging Unit and also the transfert belt and the PH unit but the problem still persist. I have also tried to change the fusing unit but no good result.
Can anyone suggest me something to do? thank you very much for all.

HI there....
Check the FCC to the laser driver pwb pin or pins not deformed...
Thanks...

mo0651
03-22-2016, 02:42 PM
Clean the fuser entrance sensor(loop sensor).

copier tech
03-22-2016, 08:59 PM
Have you performed initialisation+stabilisation ?

rajabi1367
04-09-2016, 10:26 PM
I've had the same problem, even tried changing IU with another machine and ... No improvements but the problem got solved after one day when I turned on the machine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

korthr5
04-21-2016, 12:05 AM
Hello

if you dont clean the IR sensors down of the transfer belt, changing the image unit or the TB dont solve the problem

JM1
01-18-2020, 05:49 PM
Clean the fuser entrance sensor(loop sensor).
That's where the problem is the (loop sensor) maybe it shift a bit r out of line cause i had that same problem n technician keep telling me all sort of stuff but realize that it is the same (loop sensor) that's causing the problem

Phil B.
01-18-2020, 06:27 PM
That's where the problem is the (loop sensor) maybe it shift a bit r out of line cause i had that same problem n technician keep telling me all sort of stuff but realize that it is the same (loop sensor) that's causing the problem

thanks for robbing a 4 year old dead thread.

Custom Search