PDA

View Full Version : DIRTY BACKGROUND ON C552

Custom Search

cayyell
03-28-2016, 09:15 AM
Hi,

I have a C552 with a light colour lining, inline to the paper path on a print out. but it only on colour print, but black print is ok.

on testing for lattice pattern, while setting both width to zero, i get a perfect white print on Black (1PC), while selected Yellow only, all the CMY have the faint lining.

things i have done, swap all the colour IU and Transfer unit, same result.

so now should I change both the HV board? or is there anything else?

while i was trying a scan the faulty print, it was too faint to be visible by the scanner.

konica7022
03-28-2016, 09:26 AM
Hi,

I have a C552 with a light colour lining, inline to the paper path on a print out. but it only on colour print, but black print is ok.

on testing for lattice pattern, while setting both width to zero, i get a perfect white print on Black (1PC), while selected Yellow only, all the CMY have the faint lining.

things i have done, swap all the colour IU and Transfer unit, same result.

so now should I change both the HV board? or is there anything else?

while i was trying a scan the faulty print, it was too faint to be visible by the scanner.

have you tried cleaning the image transfer belt unit?

cayyell
03-28-2016, 10:24 AM
Yup, already done so. Even swap from a working spare units

copier tech
03-28-2016, 11:24 AM
Can you post a sample print?

cayyell
03-28-2016, 11:42 AM
Can you post a sample print?

i tried my best to scan it.

the actual print have yellow and magenta lining, but the scan only show cyan lining on the top
second attached a darker background removal, but you can see the lining more visible but please ignore the dark grey background

marvin_PL
04-26-2017, 07:21 PM
Did you solve problem i've got exactly same in c220

Custom Search