PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub Pro 1100?

Custom Search

DigiMan
03-31-2016, 09:20 AM
Goodmorning everyone!

I never glimpsed at one of these.
Has anyone worked on this model?
Any input from your experience?Its good/bad?(you know what i mean).
Any weird issues on the field or similar hiccups?

Thanks in advance!

DigiMan
04-04-2016, 07:48 AM
I know its a silly question since its almost identical to the 1051 but
i found so little information about it on the internet that it made me weary
and i wanted to ask about it.

Sorry for bringing it up again.

CopyJunkie
04-04-2016, 10:19 PM
It's my understanding that they are not out in the field yet as KM is depleting their 951 stock still. However I did go to training on it last month and its really the same hardware. The control panel is more like the C1070. ADF is a dual scan. CCD is color. They got rid of that vaccum toner add system so the toner bottle is back up top and uses gravity again. The bypass option is laughable as it has two 90 degree turns in the paper path. IC-602 is standard so that's cool to have the tone curve and job management software without any upgrades.

I'm sure there are other things too but that's what I remember off the top of my head.

CopyJunkie
04-04-2016, 10:20 PM
OH and the machine isn't technically any faster... they just decreased the distance between sheets of paper to get the higher PPM.

DigiMan
04-05-2016, 09:43 AM
It's my understanding that they are not out in the field yet as KM is depleting their 951 stock still. However I did go to training on it last month and its really the same hardware. The control panel is more like the C1070. ADF is a dual scan. CCD is color. They got rid of that vaccum toner add system so the toner bottle is back up top and uses gravity again. The bypass option is laughable as it has two 90 degree turns in the paper path. IC-602 is standard so that's cool to have the tone curve and job management software without any upgrades.

I'm sure there are other things too but that's what I remember off the top of my head.

I see,well the price of the bypass option is laughable as well.
Anyway thanks for your input copyjunkie! :D

Custom Search