PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c451 need fuser cleaner roller

Custom Search

axyun
04-02-2016, 05:37 PM
C451 with worn cleaner roller in fuser. I see parts manual does not show individual parts for fuser. Rest of fuser looks pretty good and runs well but see cleaning roller causing issues.
Is there an aftermarket or perhaps another model that uses same roller and it is sold separately for that machine. Your help and advice is appreciated very much. Frank/ActionPhotocopy

copyman
04-03-2016, 05:44 AM
This is only sold as a complete unit. There are China aftermarket rollers. I have used the china rollers once without good success. It is really a difficult fuser to work on.

Synthohol
04-03-2016, 12:56 PM
honestly if i need to stretch the life of the fuser i'd pour fuser oil on the cleaning roller and run a few sheets through by hand to clean the excess. this might buy you another month.
a new fuser is the way to go though.

axyun
04-03-2016, 11:34 PM
Thank you Copyman and Synthohol for your help. I will use fuser oil or silicon on roller and inform customer that fuser asm will nee to be replaced in near future. no background. Had gotten error 3922 which is why I went to customer. Machine is working for now and producing good quality prints/copies. I cleaned excess buildup on rollers etc. and reset machine. Frank

Custom Search