PDA

View Full Version : Error Code c-5329

Custom Search

zecathecat
04-04-2016, 11:37 AM
I am having this error (C-5329) on a KM 1200 P

Description of the error:
"Abnormality of the fun connected to ADU drive board.
The EM error detection signal is detected twice in sucession within a specified period of time after ADU cooling fan/1 (FM14), /2 (FM 15), /3(FM13), sensor cooling fan /1 (FM16) and registration cooling fan (FM17) connected to ADU drive board was turned ON.
At this time, the door close detection of the door open/close sensor /1 (PS1), /2 (PS2) and PF door open/close sensor (PS70) is detected 10 times in succession."

Both Fans FM17 and FM 14 are working aswell all the fuse's (ICP's) on the ADUDB1 and ADUDB2 are OK.

When you try to print , it feeds a sheet and it get's stuck as soon as it enters the ADU module.

If you have any insight, please give me some assistance.

Thanks in advance.

ysshin79
09-27-2021, 11:47 AM
I am having this error (C-5329) on a KM 1200 P

Description of the error:
"Abnormality of the fun connected to ADU drive board.
The EM error detection signal is detected twice in sucession within a specified period of time after ADU cooling fan/1 (FM14), /2 (FM 15), /3(FM13), sensor cooling fan /1 (FM16) and registration cooling fan (FM17) connected to ADU drive board was turned ON.
At this time, the door close detection of the door open/close sensor /1 (PS1), /2 (PS2) and PF door open/close sensor (PS70) is detected 10 times in succession."

Both Fans FM17 and FM 14 are working aswell all the fuse's (ICP's) on the ADUDB1 and ADUDB2 are OK.

When you try to print , it feeds a sheet and it get's stuck as soon as it enters the ADU module.

If you have any insight, please give me some assistance.

Thanks in advance.

In the past, this code turned on at 1051, so I checked the suspected parts according to the manual, but the error code turned on, so I replaced the other 1051 ADU that worked normally, but I gave up because it didn't work.

A few days ago, at 1250, the code turned on, so I excluded the ADU part.
After preparing DCPS/1, DCPS/2, and PRCB, replace DCPS/1 - Same symptom
It's finally been processed after the PRCB replacement.

Custom Search