PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c552 jamming on exit roller

Custom Search

ECA
04-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Hi guys, im having a issue with paper jamming on the exit roller.
it only happens when i do a duplex print. it'll print about 5 pages then one will catch on a roller as the paper exits the main body and carries over to the finisher unit/tray...

But prints fine on normal single sided printing

heres a pic of the paper caught on the exit roller.

there seems to be a worn roller. how do i get at that roller to replace it? and whats the part numbers. can't find anything in the service field manual.

unless you have any other ideas why?

Synthohol
04-06-2016, 03:14 PM
ignore the highlighted bits, this may help?

ECA
04-06-2016, 03:27 PM
ignore the highlighted bits, this may help?

thanks, at least thats helped a bit
why the service manual doesn't have this...

looks like the roller is number 24. part 4004 5903 01

but where can i get this from? im assuming that part number is BS, there must be a standard part number for same thing?

Synthohol
04-06-2016, 03:32 PM
why would it be BS? this is an official KM bulletin.
i would look at the upper guide plate right before the roller for nicks or anything that would dent/curl/delay the paper before it hits those rollers.

Synthohol
04-06-2016, 03:37 PM
also parts and service manuals are 2 separate things, KM does not combine them.

ECA
04-06-2016, 03:57 PM
why would it be BS? this is an official KM bulletin.
i would look at the upper guide plate right before the roller for nicks or anything that would dent/curl/delay the paper before it hits those rollers.

Sorry i meant, there must be a standard roller throughout the machine, aka in other places. but they give each one a different part number?

where can i find that part from?

Synthohol
04-06-2016, 04:06 PM
some authorized dealers may sell this to you, you have a part number and its not like you are taking customers away from them ;)
have you tried paper in a different orientation?

ECA
04-06-2016, 04:13 PM
some authorized dealers may sell this to you, you have a part number and its not like you are taking customers away from them ;)
have you tried paper in a different orientation?

yes ive tried different paper types and sizes. all single sided printing is fine.

its only printing double sided. so its either something from the duplexer thats making paper bent or the exit roller i mentioned thats worn

but im still not finding any shops that sell parts like that.

Synthohol
04-06-2016, 04:22 PM
amazon has it for a ridiculous price. Amazon.com: Minolta Roll, 4004590301: Electronics (http://www.amazon.com/Minolta-Roll-4004590301/dp/B00B31HPTO)
unless the tension on that roller is poor, i wouldnt waste the time and effort replacing it, i dont think the roller the problem honestly, i think something before it or the tension. just my .02

Custom Search