PDA

View Full Version : Zelda 30 year tribute

Custom Search

Kidaver
04-06-2016, 03:04 PM
The game is still a demo and being built but it's fun to still go play what it has so far. It is a 3D version of the original Legend of Zelda

Zelda 30 Year Tribute (http://www.zelda30tribute.com)

Iowatech
04-07-2016, 01:21 AM
Well, that escalated rapidly.

Kidaver
04-07-2016, 02:24 PM
Yeah I saw that yesterday evening :( I think when the Nerdist Facebook page posted it and it got a lot of likes and views Nintendo had to jump on that shit.....bastards! It was pretty awesome build of the original that looked great.

Tiamushi
06-23-2023, 03:11 PM
Thx for sharing, i love zelda series. BTW i also had my own list of favourite games for mobiles, so i just wanna share with you it

"Asphalt 9: Legends" - I love experiencing high octane racing with graphics and realistic car models in this racer. It's an exhilarating rush

"PUBG Mobile" - multiplayer battles in this popular battle royale game is my go to choice cause It's all about survival and strategy, and the thrill of victory keeps me coming back for more

"Fortnite" - I love the challenge of fighting for survival while using my building skills to gain an advantage.

"Call of Duty: Mobile" - yeap, call of duty is still alive

"Genshin Impact" - these guys spended 100 millions on developing this game, crazy one

"Real Racing 3" - this game never disappoints

"Shadowgun Legends" - I love diving into an immersive sci-fi world and engaging in intense shooter gameplay

"Vainglory" - Experiencing the thrill of fast paced multiplayer online battle arena battles is a rush

"Into the Dead 2" - Navigating through hordes of undead with various weapons and power ups keeps me on edge

"The Room" series - I enjoy diving into this puzzle game series

"Monument Valley" - Embarking on a journey through stunning architectural landscapes is a visual delight. btw manipulating impossible geometry to guide the silent princess through optical illusions and mind-bending puzzles is truly captivating. BTW you can learn more 3d games for android tablets (https://techsmartest.com/best-games-to-play-on-android-tablets/) in any resourse that u want and share with me, cause i love colecting such stuff

Custom Search