PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C220 won't start up

Custom Search

Arteminium
04-11-2016, 05:19 AM
After removing, cleaning, and reinstalling the ADF and replacing the paper feed tray, I plugged the power cable back into the machine, and turned on the primary power switch, the machine failed to successfully start. The data transfer light flickers for a second, then turns off, and I can hear the fan running, but that's it. I've tried to diagnose the problem every way I know how, but with a grand total of 2-3 months as a technician, that didn't take long.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

allan
04-11-2016, 05:56 AM
Did you unplug the network cable before starting.
Does the hour glass appear.
Does the fuser get hot?

Welcome to the world of frustration.

Zeldaman
04-11-2016, 09:24 AM
Hi there!
Common issue, cleaning, switch on - nothing happens. After reloading the firmware it was running again. Had this ca. 8 times.
Greetings...

DigiMan
04-11-2016, 05:57 PM
After removing, cleaning, and reinstalling the ADF and replacing the paper feed tray, I plugged the power cable back into the machine, and turned on the primary power switch, the machine failed to successfully start. The data transfer light flickers for a second, then turns off, and I can hear the fan running, but that's it. I've tried to diagnose the problem every way I know how, but with a grand total of 2-3 months as a technician, that didn't take long.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

"I've tried to diagnose the problem every way I know how"
Share it with us and explain :cool:

blackcat4866
04-12-2016, 12:25 AM
What happens if you disconnect the DF again? Does it power up? =^..^=

Synthohol
04-12-2016, 01:09 AM
i know this is a stupid question, is the Sub Power switch on?

Custom Search