PDA

View Full Version : 11-02 jams Bizhub 552

Custom Search

wseyller
04-15-2016, 05:47 PM
Happens with tray 1 only. Letter paper set LEF. Paper get up to registration area. Intermittent sometimes.

Replaced rollers and oneways.

PS4 sensor checks OK. Changed CL1 clutch for tray 1.

Found it works perfect with paper installed SEF.

Tray 2 works fine in either SEF it LEF.

Swap cassette tray with tray 2 but still occurs tray one.

All rollers/sensors clean.

Spring clutch on tray 1 transport roller seems OK with manual inspection.

Bypass tray door seems to latch well and seems idler rollers are pressed up against transport rollers on as far as I can tell.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CraigW
04-15-2016, 06:26 PM
We have done battle with 11-02s on a 552 as well.......... We lost.

Flash
04-15-2016, 08:16 PM
Check the drive gears on the paper feed unit. I had one where one of the gears was wallowed out where it contacts the shaft and it was causing it to bind up.

SAR
04-18-2016, 02:12 PM
Change the tray 1/2 loop setting from 0 to 1. Go to service mode, Machine, Printer Reg Loop Adj. You just have to change the top box form 0 to 1. This has fixed a lot of the 1102 jamming issues when all else has failed.

mo0651
04-18-2016, 02:56 PM
There is a bulletin on the transport rollers going up the side for those codes. One of the gears has a spring clutch in it.

EarthKmTech
04-18-2016, 10:35 PM
I've had this before and replaced literally everything and it still did it intermittently.

New feed unit installed, problem solved.

Another thing I have noticed on these machines if you get intermittent dog earing from tray 1 or 2 its actually that the feed unit / chassis is bent down on that side - I've NFI how it happens but i've only ever seen it on 3 machines before, Some very heavy slamming of the bypass / jam access door would be required over a long period of time I suspect.

Bending the feed unit up straight again fixes that permanently, it only takes 2-3mm to cause this problem.

habik
04-18-2016, 11:10 PM
I've had this before and replaced literally everything and it still did it intermittently.

New feed unit installed, problem solved.

Another thing I have noticed on these machines if you get intermittent dog earing from tray 1 or 2 its actually that the feed unit / chassis is bent down on that side - I've NFI how it happens but i've only ever seen it on 3 machines before, Some very heavy slamming of the bypass / jam access door would be required over a long period of time I suspect.

Bending the feed unit up straight again fixes that permanently, it only takes 2-3mm to cause this problem.

Strangely I had this only once, twisted frame of feed unit. I think it happens when machine is carried or just put on pedestal/ paper cabinet when new. Different height of people carrying machine or taking it up a flight of stairs give enough torsion. Or uneven floor ( carpet+underlay under machine) without support leg and it just dips on corner lower. Had few times when the machine would just open randomly the side door until we put the whole machine on MDF hardboard.

EarthKmTech
04-19-2016, 12:39 AM
Strangely I had this only once, twisted frame of feed unit. I think it happens when machine is carried or just put on pedestal/ paper cabinet when new. Different height of people carrying machine or taking it up a flight of stairs give enough torsion. Or uneven floor ( carpet+underlay under machine) without support leg and it just dips on corner lower. Had few times when the machine would just open randomly the side door until we put the whole machine on MDF hardboard.

Nice firmware link ;)

Custom Search