PDA

View Full Version : Error Code ERROR CODE C2701

Custom Search

husamelamin
04-20-2016, 01:50 PM
Dears.....
I bought new konica minlta c1060l and i shipped it from dubai and due to electrical problem i lost the pcb so i had to send it back again and replace it with new one,i bought voltage regulator to solve the problem and i grounded the body to the earth bar..suddenly this code error had shown up (error code c2701).and the machine refuses to work.

I will be greatful if some1 could help out how to solve this issue,if steps will be given it would be perfect.

Many thanks and best regards.
Sam

kylebishop
04-20-2016, 01:56 PM
I found this. Not sure if this helps. Different machine but same code.
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/42851-bizhub-500-error-code-c-2701-a.html

TheBlueOrleans
04-20-2016, 09:20 PM
Code C-2701
Classification
Main body: High voltage unit/1 abnormality
Cause
An error detection signal of the charging corona/Y is detected while the charging corona/Y is activated. The signal is detected even after
you activate and deactivate the charging corona/Y for a prescribed time.
Measures to take when an alert occurs
The main body and the option stop immediately to deactivate the main relay.
Estimated abnormal parts
• High voltage unit/1 (HV1)
• Charging corona/Y
• Printer control board (PRCB)

Correction
Note
• The message "Please call service" is displayed on the panel.

Solution
1. Check the connection of the high voltage contact of the process unit, and clean or repair it when there is any abnormality.
2. Check the charger (charging wire and the grid), and clean or repair it if there is any dirt or abnormality.
3. Check the connector connection and the wiring between HV1 and the charger, and repair it when there is any abnormality. (Wiring
diagram: Main body (3/4): 1-K)
4. Check the connector connection and the wiring between PRCB and HV1, and repair it when there is any abnormality. (Wiring diagram:
Main body (3/4): 1-K).
5. Replace HV1.
6. Replace PRCB.

Custom Search