PDA

View Full Version : C220, etc paper tray guides ?

Custom Search

copyman
04-22-2016, 01:25 PM
Is there a new style reinforced clear plastic guides or modification? These are the clear plastic spring loaded guides behind right side door. The pins always break causing guide to be out of place and paper jams.

I just worked on a machine and noticed the pins were reinforced with heavier plastic. I have never seen this before but glad to see there is an alternative because they break all the time and are like $30+ each!

Thanks in advance

Synthohol
04-22-2016, 01:31 PM
its not that they seem to break by themselves, i find users removing jams are a bit aggressive and instead of just pulling out the paper they go in all forceful and snap the damn things or paper halfway in and out of the tray and they force the tray open which crunches the paper, it bunches up under the guide and breaks the guide.
latest part#s
A0ED568400 first tray guide as of 2013

A0ED578400 second tray guide as of 2013

Zeldaman
04-22-2016, 01:40 PM
Hi there!
Yes, there exist 4 grey levers to stabilize this guides. But i´ve lost the numbers but on the KONICA-MINOLTA-side there´s a ti about that problem.
Greetings...

copyman
04-22-2016, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the replies and part #'s. What is strange is I ordered a few of these directly from K/M a few months ago and they were not modified. I used the part# out of the parts manual. I will use part # provided in this thread next time.

Thanks again

Synthohol
04-22-2016, 02:50 PM
IIRC those guides do not come with the clear mylars.
Most of the time you can peel and reuse but if you need part numbers for those I van get them later.

Custom Search