PDA

View Full Version : INeo +6500 Bizhub C6500 color image problem

Custom Search

inutelkamo
04-26-2016, 03:56 AM
Hi..

Im having this discoloration problem. its located on the 1/4 side of the leading edge.
check the image for me..

see it? the less yellow area..

ive done some pattern 53 TM with 255 density and it cant be seen..
but tested it with 75 density and here's what ive got...

BTW, leading edges are on the right side of the image.

thanx guys
more power.

garuda
04-26-2016, 04:45 AM
Looks like Drums.

inutelkamo
04-26-2016, 04:56 AM
Looks like Drums.

Hi,

I dont think so.. if the problem is in the drum, the faulty part would rotate again to lower part.. and half tone patterns will give different output since theyve got different drum. but, they all printed same light and dark area..

i was thinking its form the intermediate belt unit.. but my belt unit is only at 24%..

LinxTech
04-26-2016, 07:43 AM
How about developer? Or developing unit?

inutelkamo
04-26-2016, 07:57 AM
How about developer? Or developing unit?

all dev and dev units are below 50%, all drums are at most 75%,
charging units max at 80%.

tahnx

LinxTech
04-26-2016, 08:02 AM
Have you tried to swap yellow dev unit with another color?

inutelkamo
04-26-2016, 09:50 AM
Have you tried to swap yellow dev unit with another color?

YEs.. all posible test were done..
swap drum and charges..
the only thing ive never been done so far is to replace with new intermediet belt unit.

LinxTech
04-26-2016, 10:09 AM
Hmmm...

Second transfer roller (low)?

Paper setting?

Mick01
04-27-2016, 07:00 AM
Hi,
Looks to me like you have a density balance issue. Newer models (C6000/C1070) have an adjustment procedure to combat this. No such luck with this model though. I have attached a document that outlines what can be done to overcome this.

service_man
04-27-2016, 07:22 PM
Try to change charging unit, i change it on 25% to 80%, because is very dirty and makes problem with quality color.

Wich type of paper your use?
If you use the KUNZDRUCK Offset paper, maybe you have humidity in paper, and all problem is in that.

Did you set on humidity in service mode in dip sw? Did you see, how much is humidity in your space?

I think, that your problem is Paper od Charging unit

inutelkamo
04-28-2016, 01:46 AM
Hi,
Looks to me like you have a density balance issue. Newer models (C6000/C1070) have an adjustment procedure to combat this. No such luck with this model though. I have attached a document that outlines what can be done to overcome this.

Hi..

Thanx for that tip.. ill try this method next week on my schedule visit..

hope this would clear the problem..

thanx!

inutelkamo
04-28-2016, 01:50 AM
Try to change charging unit, i change it on 25% to 80%, because is very dirty and makes problem with quality color.

Wich type of paper your use?
If you use the KUNZDRUCK Offset paper, maybe you have humidity in paper, and all problem is in that.

Did you set on humidity in service mode in dip sw? Did you see, how much is humidity in your space?

I think, that your problem is Paper od Charging unit

Hi,

No luck my friend, paper woudnt matter i think, since they were using same paper before i got that problem. and if humidity affects the performance, maybe i was getting that problem before.. but as far as i can remember, the occurance of that problem started when i change intermediate transfer unit. i thought it was a dev unit problem so i replace all dev unit and charging. but, hehe no LUCK..
anyway, thanks for that idea..

Tech Helpdesk
05-06-2016, 01:08 PM
Hi,

No luck my friend, paper woudnt matter i think, since they were using same paper before i got that problem. and if humidity affects the performance, maybe i was getting that problem before.. but as far as i can remember, the occurance of that problem started when i change intermediate transfer unit. i thought it was a dev unit problem so i replace all dev unit and charging. but, hehe no LUCK..
anyway, thanks for that idea..

I have joined this thread late, but are all colours affected ? If not start looking at write units maybe swap them around. Then start looking at the obvious, developer units, drums and if needed space out the corona wires .

Regards

Custom Search