PDA

View Full Version : Error Code c6500 with a c5003 code

Custom Search

chucko71
04-26-2016, 04:27 PM
Hi all,

I have a c6500 that's giving me an intermittent c5003 code. To reset it I have to open and close the ADU unit and turn off and on the main and sub power switches. I know the code is related to the ADU drive board or the power supply, but being intermittent and being able to reset it I was wondering if something else was going on. Once the copier is reset and running it runs quite awhile before giving the code again. Any suggestions?

Northwestservice
04-26-2016, 04:41 PM
Conveyance drive board (CDB)
24VDC abnormality.
Abnormality signal of 24VDC for
CVD was detected.

from what I remember there are little fuses on that board and there are 1 or more that have blown

mircea
07-04-2016, 02:33 PM
Hi all,

I have a c6500 that's giving me an intermittent c5003 code. To reset it I have to open and close the ADU unit and turn off and on the main and sub power switches. I know the code is related to the ADU drive board or the power supply, but being intermittent and being able to reset it I was wondering if something else was going on. Once the copier is reset and running it runs quite awhile before giving the code again. Any suggestions?

most of the times i had this problem was cuz ppl dont close that adu all the way in
after i told them to be more careful when closing adu they never had this problem again.

all the best!

Custom Search