PDA

View Full Version : c280 panel labels part number help

Custom Search

Elmo
04-29-2016, 04:12 PM
Hi All
Can anyone help me find the part number for C280 control panel labels

ive got the parts manual but cant find the labels part numbers specific to UK and Metric

i want to replace all labels main one round the key pad the thin brightness/user box etc and the side main power utility one

ive got quite a few with very discoloured and scruffy labels would like to smarten them up

all help would be much appreciated Thanks

emujo
04-29-2016, 04:36 PM
In the US, they are not listed in the install guide or parts manuals as the control panel is really only available as a complete unit and that might be a little too expensive just to get a fresh looking label, why not just find some high quality label material, print what you need and affix the "bright, shiny, new label? Emujo

Elmo
04-29-2016, 04:46 PM
Thanks emujo
that was one of my thoughts if i cant find the part numbers

Hansoon
04-30-2016, 07:33 AM
Once I met a guy from Poland offering me these. Will try to find his address again.

Hans

paulrid
04-30-2016, 07:34 AM
That's not good as they do look awful on some machines and it would be nice to replace but not with a whole unit.

Hansoon
04-30-2016, 10:56 AM
Have I been misunderstood? I meant to say, that I probably know a Polish guy producing those stickers in several languages for the control panel of the BH-C-280/360 series. Lost his address but will try to find it this weekend.

I myself would need those stickers too, though with German language, cause there are lots of machines available but often the stickers on the control panels have the colour of Cheddar cheese instead of bright white. This makes for me the machine worthless and they can be used only to cannibalize for parts.

rgds

Hans

habik
04-30-2016, 11:01 AM
Maybe try here https://www.diginate.com/control-panel-stickers/

no minimum order so you may have sucess with just the few odd ones, or join up with Hansoon and split the cost should they offer you 100 pcs cheaper ;)

Have a nice Bank Holiday weekend!

paulrid
05-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Sorry hansoon we must have posted at the same time as I didn't see your post.

Hansoon
05-01-2016, 10:45 AM
No problem chap.

:)

Hans

Elmo
05-04-2016, 11:24 AM
Apparently they are available from konica but they are a sales item and come as a complete sticker set

Hansoon
05-23-2016, 05:34 PM
Found the guy. I got from him the labels already for the BH-C-280/BH-363 in German language and they look very nice and clean, almost like the originals. Guy is able to produce them with english language too but need to know how many pieces are needed to calculate the price. (The attached picture is not as clear and crisp as the after market label actually is.)

Hans

habik
05-23-2016, 07:45 PM
Nice one Hans!

Byting on bits.

Custom Search