PDA

View Full Version : C252 Image Process Adjusment Error

Custom Search

Wasfil
06-27-2008, 09:09 AM
Halo, please help me

I want to set Image Process Adjusment (Gradation, Resolution, High compression mode). When scan Test Pattern the result is "Test Pattern Scan Error" . Now the all value is 0 (zero).

I have been follow the procedure from service manual

mitchl
06-27-2008, 10:04 PM
Halo, please help me

I want to set Image Process Adjusment (Gradation, Resolution, High compression mode). When scan Test Pattern the result is "Test Pattern Scan Error" . Now the all value is 0 (zero).

I have been follow the procedure from service manual

Every time I have seen this its an optics problem either a mirror was out of place, chipped(on a brand new machine out of the box...nice!) but, the number one problem is......... The front left corner of the scanner gets bent down, If you apply any pressure on that spot the whole scanner frame bends, if it looks like it is down on the front left, grab the underside of the corner and yank up............ I'm serious as a heart attack, I have seen at least a half dozen or so used color Bizhubs with the same problem all do to bad shipping or abuse. The current and 1 model old B/W's can have the same problem which normally creates a skew, again yank that sucker back into place and watch the skew disappear. Have fun!

Wasfil
07-01-2008, 02:39 AM
Thanks guy, I doing what you say. But not yet finish the problem. So I tray to adjust the Scan Area in Service Mode. and I get finish the Problem:)

Custom Search