PDA

View Full Version : Konica 3231 copier

Custom Search

+ve charge
06-27-2008, 09:32 AM
Hi!

I'm a Ricoh Copier Service provider. We have a customer that has sent us a Konica 3231 copier that has done 450k copies for overall service. The following items need to be replaced. Drum, Blade, Developer, Ex Lamp, Hot Roller, Pressure Roller, Strippers. I have got myself the Service Manual for 3240 which i'm told is the same. Since i'm new with this make/model i'm open to any advice as to what other areas i shud check and pls advice me what the best replcements/test process would be, if there is any other than that mentioned in the manual... The machine is in our workshop.
Will appreciate whatever you konica guru's can offer me... thanks

barratec
06-27-2008, 02:54 PM
You are right , the service manual for 3240is the same. You can follow the service procedures on it. I suggest you to change charging wires ,grid and transfer/separation wires too. Check transport rollers on the right sides of the machine clean or change them if necessary. Clean the mirror above the drum unit.

+ve charge
06-28-2008, 07:24 AM
Thank You... Truly appreciate yr advice.

Mikey
11-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi,
I am also working on Konica 3231 but I don't have manual. I have Konica 2223 SM but it's different code for service modes. Say 47-90 is not applicable to reset the PM call on Konica 3231.
Is there anyone there help me reset the PM call for Konica 3231? Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:

Custom Search