PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub 282 error on panel

Custom Search

hgreeniii
05-06-2016, 12:18 PM
i have a biz hub 282 that has had some weird thing going on. from being stuck at "please wait" with a dim screen (replaced op panel and bcrs board for this) to just not fully waking up at all. now im getting an error message on screen.
replaces mfbs board disconnected fax and hdd replaced nvram swapped memory. Any help would be appreciated

KMBS E
05-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Hi KMBS E here:cool: I was just wondering. You replaced the NVRAM and the HDD + control panel. from what I can tell it was do to lock up of the control panel. Here is where you can start. Put the old MFP back into the machine with the new NVRAM. The machine should take about 5 to 10 min to boot into the KMBS default marketing ( in japan's ) just wait until the machine shows a system backup button on the screen then proceed by rebooting the machine after backup is done. You will need firm ware at this point to re write the boot files on the machine. firm ware update notes. down load the file and unzip to file on desktop. open the file and then open the first file copy all files to a usb stick no larger then 2gb. the machine has a service port located near the network port blocked with one screw remove screw and slide up and inset the usb stick into the port with the machine off turn machine on a wait. the machine will boot into the update screen hit the start key and let the machine update all file and when done the start button will change blue. turn off the machine and remove usb. Now when replacing the NVRAM on the machine you can not replace the MFP at the same time do to the MFP having all the backup files stored in memory relaid from the the control board.

hgreeniii
05-09-2016, 01:42 PM
you're describing procedures for the 4/4e series and the large 2 series machines. This is a 282, in the same family as the bizhub 200/250/350 222/282/262. these machine update with a "compactflash" card 16MB -32MB

KMBS E
05-09-2016, 07:26 PM
you're describing procedures for the 4/4e series and the large 2 series machines. This is a 282, in the same family as the bizhub 200/250/350 222/282/262. these machine update with a "compactflash" card 16MB -32MB

yes but the I will look at some note and get back to you.. Flash card CF class

Custom Search